You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #30
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lions017

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Inciarte is a guy I have been watching for a few years and I've been waiting for him to break out. I had him in a couple leagues last year, but was a year too early. He's going to be a nice piece for that lineup and for fantasy teams. I don't quite see him as a keeper, but he's going to be in the next tier for me. Regardless, I really like the kid. He could help someone out a lot if they're trying to compete.

With that said, trade for my players first!

I'm surprised that he's a valuable fantasy asset. He's still technically a slightly below average hitter with his 97 wRC+, but the way that baseball is trending with everyone double digit power and steals becoming rare makes him a pretty solid fantasy asset, especially if Atlanta gets a better lineup around him soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions017 wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:
Inciarte is a guy I have been watching for a few years and I've been waiting for him to break out. I had him in a couple leagues last year, but was a year too early. He's going to be a nice piece for that lineup and for fantasy teams. I don't quite see him as a keeper, but he's going to be in the next tier for me. Regardless, I really like the kid. He could help someone out a lot if they're trying to compete.

I'm surprised that he's a valuable fantasy asset. He's still technically a slightly below average hitter with his 97 wRC+, but the way that baseball is trending with everyone double digit power and steals becoming rare makes him a pretty solid fantasy asset, especially if Atlanta gets a better lineup around him soon.

Has a lot to do with this league's scoring too. In most leagues, he'd be a 3 stat contributor with hits, runs and steals. In our league, he contributes to 5 with hits, average, steals, runs and BB.

One of the reasons I'm not super into the idea of changing the categories, tbh. It'd completely change the value of my players.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LION KING wrote:
Hey I look at it this way, I am the only owner in here over .500 every year yet only had good draft picks 2 times the rest of the time no more then 2 picks before round 9!

Always have a good set of 5 keepers and always seem to add a new one each and every year without a problem.

I' am like Arnold, I'll be back no matter what my draft picks are my friend! Shocked

I have been as well and I finished 5th the first year and haven't finished lower than 4th the rest of the years
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nagahide13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that's a brutal way to start the week. Might have to bench Roark for a while.
nagahide13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade!

Davisblack receives;

Nomar "The Big Chill" Mazara (Well that's a disappointing nickname)

Nagahide13 receives;

Aroldis "The Cuban Missile" Chapman

Good deal. I had a crowded outfield and Mazara has some keeper potential for other teams. At the very worst, he bears watching in that regard. My bullpen has been slow, and getting the best closer in the game is a huge boost.
LION KING

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:

He was the only reason you beat me in the championship game he hit 2 home runs on Sunday to tie us up & you won the tie breaker.

A no one really yet hot that week! Wink

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!
nagahide13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bellinger stinks. Send him down.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cueto is on the block for picks or a pitcher swap
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nagahide13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
Bellinger stinks. Send him down.
davisblack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
Trade!

Davisblack receives;

Nomar "The Big Chill" Mazara (Well that's a disappointing nickname)

Nagahide13 receives;

Aroldis "The Cuban Missile" Chapman

Good deal. I had a crowded outfield and Mazara has some keeper potential for other teams. At the very worst, he bears watching in that regard. My bullpen has been slow, and getting the best closer in the game is a huge boost.

Accepted.
davisblack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade Block

Madison Bumgarner
Jake Arrieta
Mike Leake
Robbie Ray
Rick Porcello
Michael Wacha
Mark Melancon

Giancarlo Stanton
Ryan Braun
Ian Kinsler
Mark Trumbo
Albert Pujols
Anthony Rendon
Nomar Mazara
Adam Duvall
Yuli Gurriel
Tim Anderson
Tim Beckham
Whit Merrifield

Mostly looking to swap some vets for a younger keeper or picks.

Hit me up if you are interested.
FootballPhreak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking to buy. I made my decision, hopefully for the best. I have a need at nearly any position. I think C, 3B, and OF are my biggest though. If the vultures havent already picked over your team and you are willing, please get with me.

Also, thank you for all the offers on Trout. At least 2 of them probably were good enough or close if I was willing to part with him. I just dont think I am. Sorry guys.
Detroitlions703

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andddd down goes Donaldson. This trade just keeps getting better
nagahide13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2017 Carlos Gomez looking like 2013 Carlos Gomez... except more power and he hasn't been stealing bags yet.

Got pretty lucky with him. Stashed him on my DL a while ago on a flier. Certainly didn't expect him to be this good when he got back. Hopefully he keeps it up.
LION KING

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Detroitlions703 wrote:
andddd down goes Donaldson. This trade just keeps getting better

It wasn't a smart trade not saying pieces were bad but Bryant top 5 keeper option hands down you just don't move him no matter what. Kind of like Trout in Phreak mind can't blame him really.

But DL players are everywhere its like Christmas! Rolling Eyes

NEXT TIME STOMP ON HIM GET YOUR MONEYS WORTH ALL I AM SAYING ABOUT IT!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 81, 82, 83  Next
Page 66 of 83

Jump to: