Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2016-2017 NBA GTD v.11: All Non-Playoff Talk Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reckless123

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seminoles1 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
seminoles1 wrote:
Indiana receives:
Allen Crabbe
Moe Harkless
This for Paul George? Ewwww

This look like someone trying to rip off the computer in a NBA 2K video game.
Indiana has absolutely no leverage whatsoever after today's report. They aren't going to get anywhere close to fair value for George.

I mean this isn't breaking news, I'm pretty sure most people around the league knew he always had his hearts on LA.

Be Humble. Sit Down.
MookieMonster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spartica4Real wrote:
https://twitter.com/solohill/status/876652594063589376

πŸ‘€
What could they offer though? Diallo+Asik+future picks?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:

Does he really want to play third fiddle to Lebron and Kyrie? It's not like the Cavs run a motion offense where everyone gets involved.
Spartica4Real

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
Spartica4Real wrote:
https://twitter.com/solohill/status/876652594063589376

πŸ‘€
What could they offer though? Diallo+Asik+future picks?

Pretty much. I posted it in the draft thread. We'd just have to throw a Diallo+matching contracts+2-3 future 1sts offer out there and hope it happens to be the best. Other teams have the capability of beating that offer, it's all about whether or not someone actually does. If we're willing to go deep enough into the tax, Jrue/PG/AD/Boogie would insane though.

Saints
Astros
Pelicans

PSN: The_SlayerSaint (PS4)
sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFrush wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:

Does he really want to play third fiddle to Lebron and Kyrie? It's not like the Cavs run a motion offense where everyone gets involved.

George wouldn't really be a traditional 3rd fiddle. He can go out and get his own shot. It's not like Love or any other big man who needs to be set up. He wouldn't have a hard time getting his normal shots a game. Plus lebrons always willing to pass.

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so much about LeBron being willing to pass as it is how ball dominant he is. This is why if the Cavs do trade for PG, he better start operating in the post a whole a lot more than he is currently. Kyrie will need to improve on his off ball game as well, but this will make them better. Still need a rim protector though. Larry Sanders? Laughing

El ramster on the sig
buno67

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
SFrush wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:

George wouldn't really be a traditional 3rd fiddle. He can go out and get his own shot. It's not like Love or any other big man who needs to be set up. He wouldn't have a hard time getting his normal shots a game. Plus lebrons always willing to pass.

Think PG might like being more efficient. Will get hr easiest shots in his career and could focus on being a true defensive stopper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
It's not so much about LeBron being willing to pass as it is how ball dominant he is. This is why if the Cavs do trade for PG, he better start operating in the post a whole a lot more than he is currently. Kyrie will need to improve on his off ball game as well, but this will make them better. Still need a rim protector though. Larry Sanders? Laughing

Kyries off ball game is great. He just needs to do it more.

Lebron is ball dominate because we have literally no one else aside from kyrie who we can trust with the ball. He's surrounded by spot up 3 point shooters. But yeah he will have to hit the post more. And work more off ball cuts like he did in Miami.

Sanders maybe. Bogut if he's ready to go could work. We still have Tavares. Maybe some vet would come cheap.

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shams Charania‏ @ShamsCharania
Sources: Andre Iguodala – core part of Warriors titles – plans to seriously consider free-agent overtures elsewhere.

Quote:
Many teams are expected to pursue discussions with Iguodala, including the Warriors, Utah Jazz, Los Angeles Clippers, Chicago Bulls, Minnesota Timberwolves and Atlanta Hawks, league sources said. Among teams around the league, there’s a belief that the value this summer for a two-way wing such as Iguodala could reach $20 million annually.

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-andre-iguodalas-free-agency-put-future-warriors-doubt-153941238.html

Well then......Go get that paper Iggy, go get that paper.

El ramster on the sig
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Sources: Andre Iguodala – core part of Warriors titles – plans to seriously consider free-agent overtures elsewhere.

I mean he can probably get close to a max and play for a fringe contender like Minnesota or a poor team like Phoenix, or he can stay in Golden State for a LOT less and keep getting chips.

I think after 2 rings the value of winning one as the 5th option decreases a lot, and I think most people (including myself) would choose to go get paid.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

I mean he can probably get close to a max and play for a fringe contender like Minnesota or a poor team like Phoenix, or he can stay in Golden State for a LOT less and keep getting chips.

I think after 2 rings the value of winning one as the 5th option decreases a lot, and I think most people (including myself) would choose to go get paid.

No doubt. He has two rings, and he would be a fool to turn down 20 million per year if he gets that type of deal.

El ramster on the sig
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Kyries off ball game is great. He just needs to do it more.

Lebron is ball dominate because we have literally no one else aside from kyrie who we can trust with the ball. He's surrounded by spot up 3 point shooters. But yeah he will have to hit the post more. And work more off ball cuts like he did in Miami.

Sanders maybe. Bogut if he's ready to go could work. We still have Tavares. Maybe some vet would come cheap.

Kyrie could play off ball, and needs to do more of it. He has a tendency to over dribble and that kind of kills the flow of the offense at times.

El ramster on the sig
MookieMonster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iggy leaving would be solid for the rest of the league. He's a key contributor to that team.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not unexpected that teams would be willing to pay up for Iguodala. He can help a lot of teams, and young teams ready to take the next step would really value his leadership and intelligence.

I'd love to see him in Minnesota.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift-Steve Prefontaine

The future is not set. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.
champ11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
DalCowboyzRule wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:

No doubt. He has two rings, and he would be a fool to turn down 20 million per year if he gets that type of deal.

Plus he's never gotten that new money. Do it Iggy. DO IT!!!!!!!!

team rammy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 64 of 100

Jump to: