You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st Round (27th Overall): Kenny Clark [DT; UCLA]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanedorf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Green Bay Packers defensive tackle, dubbed the most improved second-year player by coach Mike McCarthy on Thursday, said he has noticed the game slow down this spring.

Kenny Clark probably may be our best, most improved second-year player in this stage right now, McCarthy said. He looks great.

Im more comfortable, Clark said. I feel explosive as far as I know the system, I know the guys around me, I know what they like to do so I can play off of them. Im just not as anxious as I was before, trying to rush and run to the ball. Looking around, look at the formation, Ive slowed down. Im looking at what the offensive linemen are doing. Im looking at his hands, at the alignments, all of that.

Its slowed down a lot for me.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2017/06/15/most-improved-kenny-clark-finding-comfort-zone/400878001/
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
NCPackFan wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:
Jones' failures with us were never about talent.

Never said that. It was all about fit.
Just curious, what defense do you think he would be a good fit in?

4-3 defense, simple as that. It was his best fit coming out of college and it's still there today.
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
The Green Bay Packers defensive tackle, dubbed the most improved second-year player by coach Mike McCarthy on Thursday, said he has noticed the game slow down this spring.

Kenny Clark probably may be our best, most improved second-year player in this stage right now, McCarthy said. He looks great.

Im more comfortable, Clark said. I feel explosive as far as I know the system, I know the guys around me, I know what they like to do so I can play off of them. Im just not as anxious as I was before, trying to rush and run to the ball. Looking around, look at the formation, Ive slowed down. Im looking at what the offensive linemen are doing. Im looking at his hands, at the alignments, all of that.

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2017/06/15/most-improved-kenny-clark-finding-comfort-zone/400878001/

This....can't wait! Very Happy
CentralFC

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCPackFan wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
NCPackFan wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

4-3 defense, simple as that. It was his best fit coming out of college and it's still there today.

I'll take issue with the statement that it was "all" about fit.

Maybe in Datone's head, but not in reality.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
PackyAttacky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCPackFan wrote:
Shanedorf wrote:

This....can't wait! Very Happy

Yeah this is going to be a blast to see.
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
NCPackFan wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
NCPackFan wrote:
AlexGreen#20 wrote:

I'll take issue with the statement that it was "all" about fit.

Maybe in Datone's head, but not in reality.

I don't disagree with the argument regarding Jones' mental state, but I contend that the fit played into it and ultimately set the table for the chain of events that occurred. If you're not a good fit in your employment, try as you may try as you might you will ultimately fail at some point; regardless of the line of work in which you are employed...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: