You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Will The Cowboys Score 30+ Points Per Game In 2017?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  

?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

ManInTheMirror

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Will The Cowboys Score 30+ Points Per Game In 2017? Reply with quote

Poll attached.

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2017/6/7/15752108/can-the-cowboys-score-30-points-per-game-in-2017

Quote:
Teams last year were 83-17 when scoring 30 points or more.

JShank

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last year Dallas finished 5th with 26.6 PPG. Atlanta was the only team that averaged 30+ PPG.

I voted that Dallas would score 30+ a game. The reason for my prediction is 3-fold:

(1) Dak ought to improve from his rookie year.

(2) The other pieces on the offense ought to have improved, including a healthy Dez.

**Both (1) & (2) are predictions made accounting for the seemingly "found" connection between Dak & Dez the second half of the season.

Dak seems to really "take what the defense" gives him, and always tries to throw to the "open guy". Well, Dez isn't the best at getting seperation through his route, he gets separation when the ball is in the air. And when he is one-on-one in a jumpball situation he is "open". i don't think Dak realized that until later in the year,

(3) I'm a homer Cool

Me being a homer gives the benefit of the doubt that Dak will only improve, and our defense will be as good or better than last year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: