You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Christian Kirksey Signs 4 year extension
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
I think he signed a but below market value I think he would of got 3-5 more on the open market. I think Both parties did well.

Yeah, this is a very good deal for both parties. I agree that he might've gotten a few more mil if he left for FA. This says that he believes in this team as well. Also, Kirksey gets his money now and doesn't have to worry about an injury this year that could lose him money. Great job FO & Kirksey.

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Great move... it says this FO is not willing to let their talented players simply walk. They are going to build a team and keep it!

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I'm really excited about this signing. The FO is building the image of the Cleveland Browns as being a favorable place to sign. Collins, Kirksey, Bitonio are all great re-signs.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
I think he signed a but below market value I think he would of got 3-5 more on the open market. I think Both parties did well.

Yeah, this is a very good deal for both parties. I agree that he might've gotten a few more mil if he left for FA. This says that he believes in this team as well. Also, Kirksey gets his money now and doesn't have to worry about an injury this year that could lose him money. Great job FO & Kirksey.

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Great move... it says this FO is not willing to let their talented players simply walk. They are going to build a team and keep it!

that is all

Mastercheddaar

I'm really excited about this signing. The FO is building the image of the Cleveland Browns as being a favorable place to sign. Collins, Kirksey, Bitonio are all great re-signs.

ditchdigger wrote:
DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.

Thomas5737 wrote:
I only come here to sit under the quote trees and read.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: