You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Raiders Stuff v2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raiderrocker18

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Can someone/should I make a "Raiders offense" thread? We have a defense one and I feel like there's some good discussion to be had offensively.
dont think you need permission lol
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Can someone/should I make a "Raiders offense" thread? We have a defense one and I feel like there's some good discussion to be had offensively.
Laughing After some of the backlash in here about unecessary threads, I didn't want to be "that guy".
Carr is 22-25,no playoff games, I'd take Flacco over him.To me it seems like Flacco is just where he belongs. Behind the Brady, Roethlisberger,Rivers,Rodgers,Wilson and ahead of Carr,Tannehill,Cousins,Palmer,Dalton,Luck
raiderrocker18

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Laughing After some of the backlash in here about unecessary threads, I didn't want to be "that guy".
yeah people here seem unnecessarily sensitive about threads... i started a defense thread after the other one hit over 100 pages and apparently somebody else was "supposed to start it"

its quite odd
BayRaider

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
If Aldon Smith isn't reinstated by the first day of training camp, just cut him. Would be clear the NFL doesn't want him back in the league at that point.

Why? Still costing us nothing to have him on the roster. In affect we'd be cutting him just cuz someone doesn't like looking at him on the Susp list.

Because the league isn't reinstating him if he's not reinstated by training camp. They've dragged this on quite long and it's not looking good for Aldon.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
yeah people here seem unnecessarily sensitive about threads... i started a defense thread after the other one hit over 100 pages and apparently somebody else was "supposed to start it"

its quite odd

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:

its quite odd

Basically because Rolni asked if he could start it already since he brought the idea around and gave tons of in depth analysis.

Not a big deal tbh, was kind of a tradition thing
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
If Aldon Smith isn't reinstated by the first day of training camp, just cut him. Would be clear the NFL doesn't want him back in the league at that point.

Why? Still costing us nothing to have him on the roster. In affect we'd be cutting him just cuz someone doesn't like looking at him on the Susp list.

Because the league isn't reinstating him if he's not reinstated by training camp. They've dragged this on quite long and it's not looking good for Aldon.

I understand but we still lose nothing by leaving him right where he is. Unnecessary move.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's get this man back.. so underrated on this forum.
raiderrocker18

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or just dont want to overrate him over a partial season like we did with amerson
BayRaider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
or just dont want to overrate him over a partial season like we did with amerson

Riley had a Top 7-8 ILB season last year but I do agree that probably won't be replicated. But he will still provide at least a Top 20 ILB season which is a million times better than what we have right now.
NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:

Riley had a Top 7-8 ILB season last year but I do agree that probably won't be replicated. But he will still provide at least a Top 20 ILB season which is a million times better than what we have right now.

I love how people think they know how a guy will perform before he has even taken the field in pads...

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:

I love how people think they know how a guy will perform before he has even taken the field in pads...

You think on any planet James, Lee, or Heeney would have a better season than Riley? I like Lee's potential but I'm not expecting much out of his first season. James I love as a special teams player but he's not the answer. Heeney is just terrible..
daineraider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:

You think on any planet James, Lee, or Heeney would have a better season than Riley? I like Lee's potential but I'm not expecting much out of his first season. James I love as a special teams player but he's not the answer. Heeney is just terrible..

I want Riley back even if he backs up Lee. Any decent depth we can get on D I'll be happy about. If we could could count on Neiron Ball or Aldon Smith to be available my feelings towards our LBs would change(but we can't rely or count on either to be there).

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
BayRaider

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:

I want Riley back even if he backs up Lee. Any decent depth we can get on D I'll be happy about. If we could could count on Neiron Ball or Aldon Smith to be available my feelings towards our LBs would change(but we can't rely or count on either to be there).

Getting both Riley and Aldon back would be huge.. I will never include Aldon in roster plans until I actually see him reinstated and start Week 1 without any trouble.

We probably have a Bottom 3 LB corp right now which makes me quite nervous to start the year. Especially facing a Top 3 Running team to start the season in Tennessee..
NightTrainLane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BayRaider wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
BayRaider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:

I'm saying that I don't know just like you don't.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: