Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Round 4, Pick 118 -- Mack Hollins -- WR, UNC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
Watching some rookie minicamp clips, I will say I'm impressed with his ability in a couple drills to get out of his break without the throttle down.

Yeah, I was more impressed with Hollins than Gibson from the few clips I've seen.

Gibson definitely seemed to be taking too many steps when he throttles down like you mentioned when I posted that instagram video of him practicing his routes.

Both were used more as vertical threats on game day, but I saw Hollins mention that he also practiced in the slot, so he might be a bit more polished than some realized.
MemphisEagles

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
Watching some rookie minicamp clips, I will say I'm impressed with his ability in a couple drills to get out of his break without the throttle down.

Yeah, I was more impressed with Hollins than Gibson from the few clips I've seen.

Gibson definitely seemed to be taking too many steps when he throttles down like you mentioned when I posted that instagram video of him practicing his routes.

Both were used more as vertical threats on game day, but I saw Hollins mention that he also practiced in the slot, so he might be a bit more polished than some realized.

Wouldn't be surprised if next year we let Matthews go and Hollins replaces him in that role. Then I'd imagine unless Jeffery gets injured or suspended he will be re-signed and Smith, Gipson, and whoever we get next year compete for that speedster spot in 2018.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched Hollins go in and out of the slot and then in and out again. In and out over and over again in that slot. Working it and working it and the finally he'd just explode into it.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
jaymiz

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
I've watched Hollins go in and out of the slot and then in and out again. In and out over and over again in that slot. Working it and working it and the finally he'd just explode into it.

You should not drink, and post.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: