FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

TABT 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever

Sure have, overrated

I disagree. I LOVE Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders. People tend to try and compare the pizza pot pie to deep dish, but its really its own category.

Definitely one of my favorite places, and my girlfriend loves when I take her there too. Its annoying that they only take cash, and you better expect a 45+ minute wait, but I think its worth it.

They only take cash there in Chicago??

Crazy. I thought it wasnt a good idea at my local popular restaurant and that place only has 2000 people. How many people carry cash? Well they're obviously not hurting with a 45 min wait tho lol

Where you gonna take me when I come to Chicago tank

They do have an ATM. Part of me thinks its a cash only business to launder money or something Laughing

In reality they just don't want to pay the fees on credit and debit cards that they have to pay.

But when you come to chicago, I'm taking you to Pequods, immediately followed by Chicago Pizza and oven grinders, then to Longman and Eagle, and then lastly to Als beef.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Have any of you had that pizza place in Chicago that like cooks pizza in a bowl or whatever

Sure have, overrated

I disagree. I LOVE Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders. People tend to try and compare the pizza pot pie to deep dish, but its really its own category.

Definitely one of my favorite places, and my girlfriend loves when I take her there too. Its annoying that they only take cash, and you better expect a 45+ minute wait, but I think its worth it.

Crazy. I thought it wasnt a good idea at my local popular restaurant and that place only has 2000 people. How many people carry cash? Well they're obviously not hurting with a 45 min wait tho lol

He PM'd me and said to tell you CiCi's Pizza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Sure have, overrated

They do have an ATM. Part of me thinks its a cash only business to launder money or something Laughing

In reality they just don't want to pay the fees on credit and debit cards that they have to pay.

But when you come to chicago, I'm taking you to Pequods, immediately followed by Chicago Pizza and oven grinders, then to Longman and Eagle, and then lastly to Als beef.

Dear God I'm not Matt Stonie Laughing
Tyty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Sure have, overrated

I'll be eating fancy af then
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
chisoxguy7 wrote:
Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
G08 wrote:
Tyty wrote:

Sure have, overrated

I'll be eating fancy af then

It's the best Macaroni and Cheese pizza in Chicago

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got intrigued by the guys talking about Pequods yesterday. Checked out their delivery zone and I'm right on the edge of their extended zone (extra delivery fee). Feeling lucky I gave them a call to order some deep dish....MFers said they don't honor their extended portion of their delivery zone on weekends or when they're busy.

CBears is angry.

Went ahead and ordered from The Art of Pizza. Read some reviews saying it's real good. We'll see.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
CBears019

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is someone here @flo_ottis on twitter? I've got a feeling it is.

AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Tyty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBears019 wrote:
Is someone here @flo_ottis on twitter? I've got a feeling it is.

Guy seems too positive to be from here
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's up with obnoxiously exciting sports championship lately

Cavs win finals down 3-1 to warriors
Cubs win World Series down 3-1 to Indians
Patriots beat Falcons down 28-3 I think it was
Tyty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first came to FF I found it by googling mock draft. Now when I google mock draft FF doesn't even come up in the search results
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I shouldn't respond in General, especially when it's off topic, but somebody is seriously trying to argue that Lebron faces tougher competition than Jordan did. I'm dumbfounded.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
IronMike84

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The early hype over the 2018 class of QBs is out of control. Sure, sometimes we can kind of peg guys who are going to go high far in advance, like Luck, Mariota, Watson, etc. The there are guys like Hackenberg, Barkley, Geno Smith...
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
The early hype over the 2018 class of QBs is out of control. Sure, sometimes we can kind of peg guys who are going to go high far in advance, like Luck, Mariota, Watson, etc. The there are guys like Hackenberg, Barkley, Geno Smith...

If there is one main side benefit to drafting Trubisky, whether he pans out or not, it's that I DGAF about next year's draft class at QB at all now and it's been several years since that's been the case. I honestly hope they all keep driving the hype train all season so that they go early in the draft and push other non-QBs down the board to us... and then that they all suck in the pros since they won't be Bears.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading about the Black Plague in the 1300s and how it killed 75-200 million people. The world population was 450 million back then so that means it wiped out 16%-44% of the world population. That's nuts. That's about as close to extinction as the human race has gotten.

Kinda interesting that that means my ancestors survived it and here I am, with a horrible immune system and multiple severe health issues by 25 years old haha
G08

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Reading about the Black Plague in the 1300s and how it killed 75-200 million people. The world population was 450 million back then so that means it wiped out 16%-44% of the world population. That's nuts. That's about as close to extinction as the human race has gotten.

Kinda interesting that that means my ancestors survived it and here I am, with a horrible immune system and multiple severe health issues by 25 years old haha

They say gorillas have a more diversified set of DNA than we do as humans.

"I thought it was a stroke of genius. You give [Pace] an A++++ for the move to get Trubisky. That was magnificient." - Bill Polian

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 90 of 92

Jump to: