Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 4
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5158
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone that thinks Jay Cutler is just going to mumble, grunt, complain, and say "I don't care" as a commentator clearly doesn't know who he is as a person. He's a really intelligent and social guy, just doesn't act like a cookie cutter goodie two shoes qb that smiles like Donkey from Shrek 24/7. There's a reason the locker room loved him.
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19752
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
Everyone that thinks Jay Cutler is just going to mumble, grunt, complain, and say "I don't care" as a commentator clearly doesn't know who he is as a person. He's a really intelligent and social guy, just doesn't act like a cookie cutter goodie two shoes qb that smiles like Donkey from Shrek 24/7. There's a reason the locker room loved him.
you still have people who think he removed himself from the nfccg and will say he publicly told martz to f off. To quote men in black a person is reasonable people are stupid
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5158
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Everyone that thinks Jay Cutler is just going to mumble, grunt, complain, and say "I don't care" as a commentator clearly doesn't know who he is as a person. He's a really intelligent and social guy, just doesn't act like a cookie cutter goodie two shoes qb that smiles like Donkey from Shrek 24/7. There's a reason the locker room loved him.
you still have people who think he removed himself from the nfccg and will say he publicly told martz to f off. To quote men in black a person is reasonable people are stupid


I've tried explaining to them people the error in their thinking before. I even typed up many paragraphs or talked a long time explaining his case and everything but honestly even with the most compelling case in the history of the universe (the chewbacca defense) there's no way to convince idiots. They're stuck in their opinions and believe the worst.
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bearsfancro


Joined: 27 Oct 2016
Posts: 52
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a question.

Would it be better for teams if they could keep 58 players on roster (and 51 game active) through the season?...
Lot of players who are FA would still have their jobs, and teams could be in better position cause of more depth for roster...

Imagine if the Bears could carry 5 more players into the season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5158
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bearsfancro wrote:
I have a question.

Would it be better for teams if they could keep 58 players on roster (and 51 game active) through the season?...
Lot of players who are FA would still have their jobs, and teams could be in better position cause of more depth for roster...

Imagine if the Bears could carry 5 more players into the season.


Imagine if the Bears could field 5 more players on defense. Then all of our part time Starbucks baristas playing cornerback for us might actually enable us to be competitive with other teams.
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5158
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a binder full of my Chicago bears cards from my childhood Laughing
I even kept random articles I cut out or printed. One is about Nathan's vasher. One is just a long comprehensive list of Kyle Orton's stats.









Gonna be rich
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 8269
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw an article regarding Myron Rolle becoming a Neurosurgeon: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/health/myron-rolle-nfl-medical-school-profile/index.html

Reason I bring is up is I remember a lot of Bears fans being completely obsessed with that guy prior to the 2010 draft.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 17976
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Just saw an article regarding Myron Rolle becoming a Neurosurgeon: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/health/myron-rolle-nfl-medical-school-profile/index.html

Reason I bring is up is I remember a lot of Bears fans being completely obsessed with that guy prior to the 2010 draft.


Good for him. What a set of genes...has the ability to be an NFL player and also a rhoades scholar who becomes a neurosurgeon.
_________________
👮


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AZBearsFan


Joined: 04 Feb 2006
Posts: 13156
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
Just saw an article regarding Myron Rolle becoming a Neurosurgeon: http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/health/myron-rolle-nfl-medical-school-profile/index.html

Reason I bring is up is I remember a lot of Bears fans being completely obsessed with that guy prior to the 2010 draft.

If I remember right he was the #1 HS prospect in the country when he signed on at Florida State. Still think he coulda been a special football player but anyone begrudging him missing out on that to be a neurosurgeon clearly has their priorities in the wrong place.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nads786


Joined: 11 Sep 2005
Posts: 4629
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those football cards are awesome. I didn't know people still collected sports cards. I have a ton of NBA cards that I ended selling to my brother for $15 like an idiot.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5158
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:
Those football cards are awesome. I didn't know people still collected sports cards. I have a ton of NBA cards that I ended selling to my brother for $15 like an idiot.


I haven't bought football cards since like 2009 or so

I'd be happy to sell them all if they're worth anything. I'm not particularly sentimental with them
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 8269
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheldon Richardson told the NY media today that the Jets locker room is better this year, and there are "15 reasons" why, "15" referring to Brandon Marshall.

NFL Network seemed baffled. Why is the national media so stupid? For that matter, why are some local still hung up on Pace ditching Marshall? The guy has has been ousted from four teams for the same reason.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group