You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who Starts At ILB For The Colts?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the lone star

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Who Starts At ILB For The Colts? Reply with quote

Who do you think the starters will be this year?

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antonio Morrison and Sean Spence. Maybe the rookie, Anthony Walker, might step in as well.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most assume Spence is a pretty safe bet to start. I'd guess the other would be Bostic or Edwin Jackson who wasn't terrible last season. Morrison was fairly unimpressive. Everyone has high hopes for Walker but I doubt he's ready this season.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted my final 53 in the NFL Gen forum. I listed Spence (Mike) and E Jackson (Will) as the starters with Walker and Morrison as the backups. I mentioned Bostic as a potential player to make the roster but I chose an extra DL over him. I feel like Ejack and Morrison play the same position in this defense.
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
I already posted my final 53 in the NFL Gen forum. I listed Spence (Mike) and E Jackson (Will) as the starters with Walker and Morrison as the backups. I mentioned Bostic as a potential player to make the roster but I chose an extra DL over him. I feel like Ejack and Morrison play the same position in this defense.

Remind me again if you all are making the move to 4-3 this year? I want to say Ourlads and Rotoworld had you all listed as a 3-4, but I think a 4-3 is better for you guys right now.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up Spence in my super deep 16 team dynasty league today. Let's hope he doesn't wind up like Nate Irving.

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the lone star wrote:
stallyns wrote:

Remind me again if you all are making the move to 4-3 this year? I want to say Ourlads and Rotoworld had you all listed as a 3-4, but I think a 4-3 is better for you guys right now.
we run the Raven's hybrid D 3-4 so when we switched to the 3-4 Freeney, and then Mathis when Freeney left, would line up as a down linemen or standing LB depending on the situation. Walden and now presumably Simon aren't going to rush all the time. They set the edge, cover TE/HB and at times rush the passer
the lone star

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
the lone star wrote:
stallyns wrote:

we run the Raven's hybrid D 3-4 so when we switched to the 3-4 Freeney, and then Mathis when Freeney left, would line up as a down linemen or standing LB depending on the situation. Walden and now presumably Simon aren't going to rush all the time. They set the edge, cover TE/HB and at times rush the passer

Oh yeah that's right, hybrid D. I like that scheme a lot, but the personnel hasn't quite been there. Let's hope there's a lot of improvement on D this year.

But then again, I wouldn't mind Spence playing a bunch of snaps either. Laughing Wink Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: