Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TJ Watt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Curtain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of this negativity lol. We were picking number 30, people. There's going to be issues with pretty much any pick you're making there, because you're picking between guys who fell or guys who are borderline 1st/2nd round.

This was a great pick that addresses a key need. You can't get any better at number 30.
JLambert58

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think T.J. is a stone cold killer. After watching his intro press conference with the Steelers, he strikes me as a guy who is ALL BUSINESS. He said he was "chasing greatness." Here's to him catching it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
I think T.J. is a stone cold killer. After watching his intro press conference with the Steelers, he strikes me as a guy who is ALL BUSINESS. He said he was "chasing greatness." Here's to him catching it.

He's got a great attitude. I think he will absorb all the coaching like a sponge.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
Gatoradus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's to hope TJ is going to be more than just Liam Hemsworth!
SUPER43FLY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every vid I've seen him in he is making plays by those long freakish arms , if he's not using them to run around a blocker, he is making a tackle with them
snoopydawg44us

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people are wondering why pick TJ Watt and he had 2 knee operations. In my opinion we needed to replace a 39 yr old olb. Once Takk was gone he was the last graded Olb projected in the First Round. I just knew the Packers were gonna draft him. Alot of the CBs with 1st rd Grades were gone. Oh back to his 2 knees that had surgery. I remembered 2 Steelers Great who had issues with their knees and did just fine. Hines Ward didn't have a ACL in one knee and Greg Lloyd had Surgery on both knees shortly after he cane out. I love the pick of TJ Watt and hope he does well for our Steelers.
blueridge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of derisive laughter when this pick was made. Steelers always reaching for rush LBs who fail. Watt was so over-rated. Just look at the players still on the board when they drafted Watt.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blueridge wrote:
Lots of derisive laughter when this pick was made. Steelers always reaching for rush LBs who fail. Watt was so over-rated. Just look at the players still on the board when they drafted Watt.

Steelers havent failed at drafting rush LBs any more than most other teams. Quality pass rushers arent that easy to find.

And no, there werent a bunch of notably better prospects in the board.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: