You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RTR - #3 Runoff Vote - Delanie Walker/Marcus Mariota

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the 3rd best player on the Titans roster?
Marcus Mariota
45%
 45%  [ 15 ]
Delanie Walker
54%
 54%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 33

TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: RTR - #3 Runoff Vote - Delanie Walker/Marcus Mariota Reply with quote

As the title states, this is a run off to break the 15-15 tie between Walker and Mariota.

#MTGA
Double Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delanie is the relatively easy choice.

Hopefully this time next year Marcus is the clear cut #1 but right now only one of them is truly elite at their position and that's Walker.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching a couple of 2016 games Mariota threw some really bad interceptions and had a few face palming fumbles. I hope he can get that fixed up.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully next year it's Marcus. For this year, Delanie's the only truly great football player left on the list. I think there's a decent gap after third on the list. Another one after seven or eight. And then a big group in the 8/9-14 range.

Props to mike23md on the sig
Farsendor1

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Hopefully next year it's Marcus. For this year, Delanie's the only truly great football player left on the list. I think there's a decent gap after third on the list. Another one after seven or eight. And then a big group in the 8/9-14 range.

NFL Network just said Delanie Walker is one of the tight ends in the 100 players list. It was on NFL access.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went with Delanie again.

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delanie seems to have it but we'll let it go a couple more hours and see if Mariota makes a comeback.

#MTGA
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Delanie is the 3rd best player on the team....

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
quiller

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted Mariota. Frankly last year I didn't even think Walker was the number one receiver on the team. Sure Mariota had a few mistakes but if I remember he also had NO red zone turn overs ... and under ten I think interceptions so it was just he made so few mistakes the silly ones stand out. Like the back to back ones in the Minny game.
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quiller wrote:
I voted Mariota. Frankly last year I didn't even think Walker was the number one receiver on the team. Sure Mariota had a few mistakes but if I remember he also had NO red zone turn overs ... and under ten I think interceptions so it was just he made so few mistakes the silly ones stand out. Like the back to back ones in the Minny game.

Ya second year QBs are expected to make mistakes, and yes some of those hurt (especially in those first 3-4 games), but what I look for is how a young QB responds to those mistakes and IDK how he could've any better.

He stated multiple times that he had to take better care of the football and knew his inability to do so early on in the season was hurting the team. He responded by going on an absolute tear, throwing 22 tds and 4 picks over his last 11 games.

Id like to see the coaching staff open it up a little and let him throw a bit more (while still having a great run game of course) in order to see more of what he's capable of. When they allow him to sling it around a bit more and only 3400 yds passing in a season is a thing of the past (as well as a hot start compared to last year's), I think Mariota will ne number 1 on this next year with no debate.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: