Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DeAngelo Williams?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
No one is saying we shouldve just settled for DWill....but if it was between a) keeping Dwill another year and drafting a RB late OR b) Knile Davis and reaching on a late round talent in the 3rd, Ill take option A every damn time.
again this is why you "I hope" have a day job. Who's saying he's a late round talent? You watching YouTube highlights? Again numbers speak for themselves
skywlker32

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
No one is saying we shouldve just settled for DWill....but if it was between a) keeping Dwill another year and drafting a RB late OR b) Knile Davis and reaching on a late round talent in the 3rd, Ill take option A every damn time.
again this is why you "I hope" have a day job. Who's saying he's a late round talent? You watching YouTube highlights? Again numbers speak for themselves

Whether he ends up being a good player or not, you can not just go by numbers. There are always players that do well at the college level, but can't seem to do it in the pros. Power back seems particularly to be a boom or bust skill set to take into the pros.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Laughing

For someone who has never added a single useful or intelligent thought to this forum, you sure like to thump your chest alot.

Let me paint you a picture, princess...

Its the draft. Its largely a crapshoot. Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. Jamarcus Russell was drafted 1st overall. Conner could be a HOF for all I know at this point. Based on what Ive seen of him in college, he is a late round prospect that has NFL career backup written all over him. He is on the same level Jonathan Dwyer was coming out and he went in the later rounds.

Its called an opinion. Thats all we have to go off of in regards to how these players will translate to the NFL. Its based on what I know of him. You cant prove me wrong any more than I can prove I am right....so unbunch your panties and get a clue as to what is being discussed. We are talking about how we view him as an NFL PROSPECT...meaning, how good we believe he can be as an NFL player coming out of college. I personally see a late round talent in Conner. Could I be wrong? Sure...and I hope I am....but thats still what I see.

PS...and no, numbers dont "speak for themselves" when talking about how a college player will translate to the pros. There are players who had far better collegiate stats than Conner than didnt make it in the pros. Comments like that just continue to prove you really have no clue what youre talking about.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:

Laughing

For someone who has never added a single useful or intelligent thought to this forum, you sure like to thump your chest alot.

Let me paint you a picture, princess...

Its the draft. Its largely a crapshoot. Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. Jamarcus Russell was drafted 1st overall. Conner could be a HOF for all I know at this point. Based on what Ive seen of him in college, he is a late round prospect that has NFL career backup written all over him. He is on the same level Jonathan Dwyer was coming out and he went in the later rounds.

Its called an opinion. Thats all we have to go off of in regards to how these players will translate to the NFL. Its based on what I know of him. You cant prove me wrong any more than I can prove I am right....so unbunch your panties and get a clue as to what is being discussed. We are talking about how we view him as an NFL PROSPECT...meaning, how good we believe he can be as an NFL player coming out of college. I personally see a late round talent in Conner. Could I be wrong? Sure...and I hope I am....but thats still what I see.

PS...and no, numbers dont "speak for themselves" when talking about how a college player will translate to the pros. There are players who had far better collegiate stats than Conner than didnt make it in the pros. Comments like that just continue to prove you really have no clue what youre talking about.
i feel the same way about you to cutie Wink hahahahaha hilarious how you think you know it all. You brighten my day up sugar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: