You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Green participating in otas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Green participating in otas Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7568/ladarius-green
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrap his head in bubblewrap!
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
easy to say when youre not the one taking the hits, i guess. On the other hand good news and i hope he stays healthy. He's a difference make when on the field and hopefully he can stay on it
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
easy to say when youre not the one taking the hits, i guess. On the other hand good news and i hope he stays healthy. He's a difference make when on the field and hopefully he can stay on it

Huh?
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Huh?
are you on the field taking the hits to the head?
Chieferific

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Huh?

Obviously a rhetorical question but I'll respond anyway....No I'm not but what does that have to do with me not wanting him to get another concussion?
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Huh?

Obviously a rhetorical question but I'll respond anyway....No I'm not but what does that have to do with me not wanting him to get another concussion?
the fact you said "wrap his head in bubble wrap" to something totally out of his control?
MOSteelers56

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Huh?

the fact you said "wrap his head in bubble wrap" to something totally out of his control?

Calm down

Why does everything have to be a fight anymore?

Deadpulse on the sig
Chieferific

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
Chieferific wrote:

Huh?

Just meant since he's cleared for contact, let's be careful with his head. Nothing sinister here. Keep moving...
Steeler Hitman

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad he is out there. Again, hopefully he and the entire crew can stay healthy and on the field and put together something special. I have always said that with all of its weapons (no self inflicted suspensions or injuries), this team can beat anyone on any given day.

I would love to see a healthy Big Ben with a full compliment of weapons all year and into the play-offs. The coaches will even look a little smarter with all of their starters. I know injuries can be a part of the game, but I think Ben and this offense could put up some ridiculous numbers in terms of yardage and points per game. Green gives them more than a check down option and creates mis-matches against LB's and Safeties. There is no way you can double team everyone with just 11 guys on the field.

QB Ben

RB Bell and Connor

WR AB, Bryant, Ju Ju, Eli, Coates, Ayers and/or Hunter

TE Green, Outlaw, Grimble

That is a lot of offensive firepower!!!!!
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steeler Hitman wrote:
I am glad he is out there. Again, hopefully he and the entire crew can stay healthy and on the field and put together something special. I have always said that with all of its weapons (no self inflicted suspensions or injuries), this team can beat anyone on any given day.

I would love to see a healthy Big Ben with a full compliment of weapons all year and into the play-offs. The coaches will even look a little smarter with all of their starters. I know injuries can be a part of the game, but I think Ben and this offense could put up some ridiculous numbers in terms of yardage and points per game. Green gives them more than a check down option and creates mis-matches against LB's and Safeties. There is no way you can double team everyone with just 11 guys on the field.

QB Ben

RB Bell and Connor

That is about as explosive an offense as any in the league. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
Chieferific

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Steeler Hitman wrote:

QB Ben

RB Bell and Connor

That is about as explosive an offense as any in the league. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy.

And let's not forget, most importantly a solid OL that makes everything go.
Steeler Hitman

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chieferific wrote:
1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Steeler Hitman wrote:

QB Ben

RB Bell and Connor

And let's not forget, most importantly a solid OL that makes everything go.

I am definitely not excluding our OL or our great coach who has led the charge in getting the most out of these guys talents. Our OL is also not one dimensional as some of our past OL's were great at run blocking and very average at pass blocking. These guys are solid in both areas and have some solid depth as well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: