Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Annual "Review/Grade the Draft Class" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Rockice_8 wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Who is everyone's favorite late round pick? the one you're rooting the most for?

I really want to see Clark and Dylan make it.

McGuire bc we need youth at RB so bad.
Clark as well bc we need a CB just as bad.

Health is the issue with both of them.
If both were healthy I think McGuire would've went in the 4th Round and Clark in the 3rd possibly.

What was McGuire's health concerns?

Foot injury

I don't care what anybody says, it was a huge mistake not taking Cook with our early second round pick. I have no problem with our first & third round picks. Cook is not only a first rate runner, but is also a great receiver, just what our offensive needed. I am not saying Maye is not a good player, all Florida D back are outstanding, but he wasn't our biggest need. The later round picks most board members seem to like them so I won't comment on them, because I don't know much about them. I though the way Macc handle the later round picks was weird.
Bobby816

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
Rockice_8 wrote:
Bobby816 wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Who is everyone's favorite late round pick? the one you're rooting the most for?

I really want to see Clark and Dylan make it.

McGuire bc we need youth at RB so bad.
Clark as well bc we need a CB just as bad.

Health is the issue with both of them.
If both were healthy I think McGuire would've went in the 4th Round and Clark in the 3rd possibly.

What was McGuire's health concerns?

Foot injury

I don't care what anybody says, it was a huge mistake not taking Cook with our early second round pick. I have no problem with our first & third round picks. Cook is not only a first rate runner, but is also a great receiver, just what our offensive needed. I am not saying Maye is not a good player, all Florida D back are outstanding, but he wasn't our biggest need. The later round picks most board members seem to like them so I won't comment on them, because I don't know much about them. I though the way Macc handle the later round picks was weird.

Ya he's the guy I think everyone will look back in this draft class and say how the heck did he last until pick 41. We will regret not taking him. Like he's the only guy who has a bad group of friends in the NFL.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: