Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pre-Mini Camp 53 Man Roster Prediction
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theJ

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
KennyBania wrote:
I hope either Dennard or Jackson III breakout in camp and the team comes to their senses and cuts Adam Jones.

I'm not expecting much from WJIII until maybe the last quarter of the season. Bengals were dumb to re-activate Peerman instead of WJIII last season. He needed that experience to get over "rookie" mistakes...

Agree V112, I'd have rather given WJ3 all the snaps possible instead of Peerman; didn't understand that one.

The way Lewis explained it, Peerman would help the team win more than WJ3 could. He didn't want to send a message to the team that they were packing it in. That, sometimes, is more valuable than getting one guy some PT. Which i tend to agree with that sentiment, unless the person you're benching is a QB.

~T.S. Eliot
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
Someone is going to be stashed on IR with a hangnail injury at WR and on the DLine...

No doubt, happens every year it seems.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
TheVillain112 wrote:
KennyBania wrote:
I hope either Dennard or Jackson III breakout in camp and the team comes to their senses and cuts Adam Jones.

I'm not expecting much from WJIII until maybe the last quarter of the season. Bengals were dumb to re-activate Peerman instead of WJIII last season. He needed that experience to get over "rookie" mistakes...

Agree V112, I'd have rather given WJ3 all the snaps possible instead of Peerman; didn't understand that one.

The way Lewis explained it, Peerman would help the team win more than WJ3 could. He didn't want to send a message to the team that they were packing it in. That, sometimes, is more valuable than getting one guy some PT. Which i tend to agree with that sentiment, unless the person you're benching is a QB.

And then we wouldn't let AJ Green play. It was stupidity thinking the team last season had a chance...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: