Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

raidr4life mock draft vs. Mel Kiper
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No depth chart, can't read it.
drfrey13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been pretty obvious who we would draft #1 every year. Some players we thought would be second rounders but RM has telegraphed most of his 1st's. What players are obvious targets that we have been associated with that look like first or second round picks? Bowser LB, Cook RB, Cunningham LB, Foster LB, Jones S, King CB, Kpassagnon DE, McCafferey RB, McMillan LB, Mixon RB, and Williams WR. Highly doubtful we take a RB now (you never know) so that cuts out 3 players.

Bowser LB
Cunningham LB
Foster LB
Jones S
King CB
Kpassagnon DE
McMillan LB
Williams WR

I got a funny feeling it is Bowser. I would love him in the 2nd but do not think he will be there. Would like to trade back and then take him but the chances are slim. Would not be angry if we stayed put and got him. I was on the Joseph (In the second round) and Cooper bandwagon the past 2 years. I was blinded by Clowney three years ago but still liked Mack and was happy we did not take a QB in the first. I wanted Bridgewater over Carr though. We will see what happens tomorrow.
RAIDER4LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we definitely need a LB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RAIDER4LIFE wrote:
I think we definitely need a LB

For the love of god

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/M6nS9XQ.png[/img]

please
Dessie

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the final result ? Did you beat Kiper?
raidr4life

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dessie wrote:
What was the final result ? Did you beat Kiper?
I'm going to Talley it plus post the scoring system.
RoyalMajesty51o

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD1123 wrote:
I know you guys don't want Offense in round 1 but if Mike Williams is there at 24 do we really pass? I mean first off he's a Tiger(hehe) second he is drawing comparisons to AJ Green. Third Frankie can finally have his tall outside reciever!!!! It's a win all the way around!

I was surprised he went top 10. I didn't have him going out of the top 20 let alone be there when we pick at #24.

Two guys I really like and is well known by now after I talked about them so much for these last couple of months is WR-Carlos Henderson and WR-Ryan Switzer. I actually brought up WR-Ryan Switzer right after the 2015 season was over and thought he could be a late round gem for us in the 2016 NFL Draft, but he returned back to UNC. I was surprised to see WR-Carlos Henderson going in the 3rd round after one breakout year and I was surprised to see WR-Ryan Switzer going in the 4th round after checking in at a little over 5'8" and 180lbs. I seen Henderson in a few mock drafts going from the 4th round to the 5th round and I seen Switzer in a few mock drafts going from the 5th round to the 6th round. Both guys could have been dangerous and lethal on this offense.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: