Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Golson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwalker

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Golson Reply with quote

Man, fingers crossed. Him playing anywhere near his potential and being healthy could really do wonders for our secondary.

Cam and Golson as slot CBs
Artie, Cockrell and Allen (learning) on the outside.

I know it's not worth getting our hopes up, but he was a damn fine player coming out.
Steeler Hitman

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a Golson fan and have been dying to see him on the NFL level. He is tailor made for the slot and has the ability to match up with the smaller, quicker slot WR (Edelman and Hawkins) and is tough enough to match up with the bigger stronger types when teams put them inside.

It is a shame that he has been hurt so much, but I hope that this is finally his year to stay healthy and show the team what he can do. I am cautiously optimistic. To use a baseball analogy he is at a full count with three balls and two strikes and two outs with bases loaded. He has to stay healthy.
Steelers2014

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we waited on Spence through his injury which was much more severe. If he stays healthy he will easily make the team. He has the skill to easily do so.
armsteeld

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golson had two different injuries so I'm not truly worried about his health. I think he will be back and finally prove why the front office drafted him. I'm ready to watch him ball out!

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: