Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars trade up from #35 to #34 and select Cam Robinson
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLoo wrote:
Could you push Parnell to RG and move Cann to LG? Did Albert play some RT in Miami or KC? I thought I recalled that for some reason.

This seems alot like Madden to me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
VLoo wrote:
Could you push Parnell to RG and move Cann to LG? Did Albert play some RT in Miami or KC? I thought I recalled that for some reason.

Cann is a natural LG, so him moving there would be the most ideal route to go...but it doesn't seem like we will.

Parnell and Albert being moved around though I'm not sure about. I doubt it works for Parnell, maybe Albert?

El Ramster on the sig
VLoo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
VLoo wrote:

I'm really just trying to get Cann to LG and keep Cam on the left side somehow so he doesn't have to change his sets at all. This is about the only way. I agree it's a lot of movement though. They've said the 5 best guys will play, so not sure how it's gonna shake out.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VLoo wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
VLoo wrote:

I'm really just trying to get Cann to LG and keep Cam on the left side somehow so he doesn't have to change his sets at all. This is about the only way. I agree it's a lot of movement though. They've said the 5 best guys will play, so not sure how it's gonna shake out.

That'd be an interesting look, if Cam Robinson is up to the task. But ultimately, it's extremely hard to see Albert being cool with a move to RT. He's already wanting more money as it is...hard to imagine a less prestigious position would be what he has in mind.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albert said he would be willing to change positions...if he was compensated for it. So if we want to pay him like a top tier LT to play RT, he's down. But you know...it's iffy on whether he's worth paying like a top tier LT even if he's playing LT.

Ultimately this stop is his last payday and he understands it. His primary directive at this point is to get paid like a top tier LT. After that point, he's not really worried about where he plays because it doesn't impact his money going after, as he's not really trying to work for the next deal. Which kinda raises the question of whether or not he intends to check out after he gets (or doesn't get) his payday.

Live life like you're down 3-1
DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Albert said he would be willing to change positions...if he was compensated for it. So if we want to pay him like a top tier LT to play RT, he's down. But you know...it's iffy on whether he's worth paying like a top tier LT even if he's playing LT.

Ultimately this stop is his last payday and he understands it. His primary directive at this point is to get paid like a top tier LT. After that point, he's not really worried about where he plays because it doesn't impact his money going after, as he's not really trying to work for the next deal. Which kinda raises the question of whether or not he intends to check out after he gets (or doesn't get) his payday.

Caldwell said he isn't getting a new contract if you think he is bluffing ask MJD if he is legit about holding his word or not.
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - Leonard Fournette
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DuvalsKing wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Caldwell said he isn't getting a new contract if you think he is bluffing ask MJD if he is legit about holding his word or not.
MJD never held out on Caldwell, so I don't see how his opinion matters.

Live life like you're down 3-1
DuvalsKing

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
DuvalsKing wrote:
iPwn wrote:

MJD never held out on Caldwell, so I don't see how his opinion matters.

You're right it was between Gene but I don't see Caldwell budging and redoing a deal after he publicly said its not happening he'll either be in camp or retire.
2016:Jalen Ramsey - Jalen Ramsey
2017:Solomon Thomas - Leonard Fournette
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

That last part is a definite concern. He is getting paid very well already anways

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: