You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#91 and the draft

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mid Iowa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: #91 and the draft Reply with quote

I think it's time.

After the draft, I'll change my avatar and signature away from the RIP #91 Will Smith. We'll always love the guy and what he did for New Orleans and the Saints, and it's time to move forward. The killer has been convicted, it's been almost a year, so it's time.

Not sure why I felt I needed to post this, but it is what it is.

Here's to turning over a new leaf with the Saints, and with positivity towards our beloved team!
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: #91 and the draft Reply with quote

Mid Iowa wrote:
I think it's time.

After the draft, I'll change my avatar and signature away from the RIP #91 Will Smith. We'll always love the guy and what he did for New Orleans and the Saints, and it's time to move forward. The killer has been convicted, it's been almost a year, so it's time.

Not sure why I felt I needed to post this, but it is what it is.

Here's to turning over a new leaf with the Saints, and with positivity towards our beloved team!

Agreed

I will follow suit...

I'm actually hoping the Saints take an edge rusher at 11... Harris, Barnett, etc. and he donns 91 so the team can do the same.

WHODAT91FOREVER
Mid Iowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: #91 and the draft Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Agreed

I will follow suit...

I'm actually hoping the Saints take an edge rusher at 11... Harris, Barnett, etc. and he donns 91 so the team can do the same.
Well, there's always next year Wink Brick wall

I guess we took a few DE's, and the Will Smith pick wasn't all that sexy, so maybe there's hope. We'll see.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: