Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

7th Round (247): Malachi Dupre [WR; LSU]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:
What is awkward about his body type? That's the first time I've ever heard that about any 6'2 195 receiver. He's a high 4.4 guy, great vertical route runner, HS champion jumper and it showed as he was top 5 percentile in both vert and broad at the Combine. He's got more to work with than Yancey to me.

It's lanky, not particularly long but not stout either. I mean, I had the same issues with Josh Reynolds out of A&M although I saw more big play ability out of Reynolds. I just never saw him really define his role, and didn't seem like his body was developed.

LSU had a disaster of an offense. So much so that it got Les fired. They went through OC's like crazy. Then you have Guice as well as Fournette. Had Dural and Dupree went to a school like Tennessee or Texas A & M I think both were 3-4th round guys.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
LSU had a disaster of an offense. So much so that it got Les fired. They went through OC's like crazy. Then you have Guice as well as Fournette. Had Dural and Dupree went to a school like Tennessee or Texas A & M I think both were 3-4th round guys.

I'm not disagreeing about the LSU offense holding back Dupre, but that still doesn't change things. I'm not saying I hate him, I just think people are getting tied a little too much to his pre-college rankings.

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
CactusPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great pick. Only weakness I see on this guy is that he will need to put some muscle on his upper body so he can fight off press coverage, and for stalk blocking. Great value pick this late in the draft. Had he had a decent QB, it's possible he could have went as high as the 2nd round.

Special Thanks To Jordyzzz for the awesome sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: