Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Day One Draft Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Browns are killing It IMO!!!

Garrett
Peppers
NJoku

Plus a 2018 1st. Dayum!

They can do that all they want but if they don't have a QB it's not going to matter. If they were willing to move up into the top 5 for Trubisky, why not just draft him #1 overall? Let's be real. Every QB gets overdrafted nowadays. Am I the only one unimpressed with Garrett? Granted, I haven't watched much tape on him but the highlights they show, he doesn't bend, doesn't use his hands well, gets mauled in the run game, and relies too much on his athleticism. I feel like Cleveland botched this once again.

Bird Watch: DE Vinny Curry - Last seen robbing Philly of $47 mil
Jlash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:

They can do that all they want but if they don't have a QB it's not going to matter. If they were willing to move up into the top 5 for Trubisky, why not just draft him #1 overall? Let's be real. Every QB gets overdrafted nowadays. Am I the only one unimpressed with Garrett? Granted, I haven't watched much tape on him but the highlights they show, he doesn't bend, doesn't use his hands well, gets mauled in the run game, and relies too much on his athleticism. I feel like Cleveland botched this once again.

Oh, ok.

I'm also unimpressed with the latest Ferrari 812. I've never driven one, or seen it more than once or twice at a car show.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
Browns are killing It IMO!!!

Garrett
Peppers
NJoku

Plus a 2018 1st. Dayum!

Brock Osweiler bro

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

Oh, ok.

I'm also unimpressed with the latest Ferrari 812. I've never driven one, or seen it more than once or twice at a car show.

Since you watched a bunch of Texas A&M games and got the ESPN scouting tape on him, what are your thoughts?

Bird Watch: DE Vinny Curry - Last seen robbing Philly of $47 mil
Jlash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
Jlash wrote:
Art_Vandalay wrote:

Oh, ok.

Since you watched a bunch of Texas A&M games and got the ESPN scouting tape on him, what are your thoughts?

Do you need both those things?? I wasn't the one that made the judgment on him while admitting to not knowing anything about him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: