Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My First (and Only) Mock Draft - One Round
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishBengalGXG wrote:
Sorry, no go on Ross there at #9. Even though safety isn't a big need in Cincy Malik Hooker is too good a prospect to pass up should he fall there to #9. Ross' hype has died down and injury concern are begin to rise closer to the draft so unless they trade down I don't legit see Ross worth a top-ten pick. Cincinnati does tend to go with a BPA approach and Hooker is more than the BPA there not to mention that the Bengals have stated that they want a player that can get up and start right away an make a difference. That has Hooker written all over it.

So please, Malik Hooker at #9, even though he most likely won't be there in realty sadly

I love Ross personally, but not over Hooker.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
IrishBengalGXG wrote:
Sorry, no go on Ross there at #9. Even though safety isn't a big need in Cincy Malik Hooker is too good a prospect to pass up should he fall there to #9. Ross' hype has died down and injury concern are begin to rise closer to the draft so unless they trade down I don't legit see Ross worth a top-ten pick. Cincinnati does tend to go with a BPA approach and Hooker is more than the BPA there not to mention that the Bengals have stated that they want a player that can get up and start right away an make a difference. That has Hooker written all over it.

So please, Malik Hooker at #9, even though he most likely won't be there in realty sadly

You guys would take Hooker, despite never having any contact with him during the whole draft process?

We never spoke to Eifert.
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer Charles Harris over Davis for the Steelers.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
IrishBengalGXG

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
IrishBengalGXG wrote:

You guys would take Hooker, despite never having any contact with him during the whole draft process?

A lot of teams draft players without any contact, like it's a common thing, players will be interviewed and go "yeah it was a surprise, never got interviewed by them but hey they wanted me" Just because there wasn't contact doesn't mean he isn't high on their board. A team may not contact a player because they don't believe the player will be avaialbe to them at their pick so they should interview pllayers they can more realisticly grab but they keep the unobtainable player top of the list incase he falls. And Cincinnati was at Ohio States pro day where Hooker talked to scouts, contact.

2017 Wish List: Malik Hooker S, Joe Mixon RB, Dede Westbrook WR, Super Bowl 52
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the only pick I got right was the one everyone complained about. Laughing

Adopt-a-Buc Mike Evans 96 RECs 1,321 YDs 12 TDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: