Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Draft Prospect Thread III #DoTheOppositeofMagross
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EagleDeegle

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Erik Galko:

Quote:
From asking around the last 48 hours, Id be very surprised if any team spent a first-rounder on Gareon Conley, but almost everyone I spoke with believes hell be picked on Friday. The Cowboys, Eagles, and Packers are his most likely destinations.

Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
If we take a RB in the first round I want Cook.

Same 14+ yards a catch in college. Looks like he could be Ray Rice and BWest's baby if he lives up to his potential.

I don't understand how people can want Cook but not like McCaffrey. There's nothing he can bring to this Offense better then Christian. Nothing!! Other then having the transferrable skills of being a black RB.

On one hand you guys say McCaffrey won't be able to handle 20 touches a game yet he averaged 30 in College. Then in the same breath claim the wear and tear of those college touches will take its toll? Why on Earth would Cook given his history be able to handle that load instead? McCaffrey checks all the boxes as a Offensive Weapon. White, Black 200Lbs or 240lb, doesn't matter. He's a player!!!. Stop over thinking it IMO.

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best case: JAMAL ADAMS going to be a stud. I'd trade up for him. I know it's not a need, but I firmly believe you can't pass up on a talent like this guy. Bdawk characteristics. Hooker, think he's a going to be a stud. Reuben Foster, love how he plays. Lattimore, if he stays healthy, he will be an all pro CB. Great fit. Fournette, this guy is going to wear down defenses. It's going to give our wrs more one on ones since teams will be required to bring an extra guy in the box to get this guy on the ground. I'm sick of these shifty small rbs that defenses aren't scared of. I want a pounder who will knock one of the Cowboys or giants players on there a$$. I love his speed/power combination.

Good case: Dalvin cook, I like him way better then Mccaffrey, just a better runner and has higher potential. Mike williams, replica the Bears 2014 offense with tall ball. It was a very lethal offense and will dominate smaller cbs. John Ross, if he stays healthy I think he will be an amazing receiver. His speed alone opens up the run game and opens up other receivers. He's a better desean Jackson. Can run all the routes and will require double teams every play. I don't know what to think about Corey Davis, he looks good and reminds me of a deandre Hopkins type player but it is in a weak conference.
Oj Howard, he will be a huge mismatch for every defense and I think he's going to be a great tightend for years to Come. You don't see people his size with his athletic ability.

Not okay- McCaffery you guys love him, but I just think he's going to be an average player at best. Yes he can run routes whoopy doo! if you want that just put a wr out there instead! I want a better runner in Fourtnette and cook over the bettter route runner lol. With cook, teams will be scared of the run threat and the pass threat we have. I just don't think Mcaffeey has that IT factor in being a great player. He just stikes average too me. I'd even draft Mixon over Mccafferey.
Barnett- being in the wide nine, you need players who can accerlate fast and get off the line quick. You need athletic des. Barnett doesn't fit that bill.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be kind of upset if Conley goes to the Cowboys now. I think he is going to be a star... At least the best CB in this draft.

Kiltman on the Sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

Jump to: