Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

round 1, pre-release before final 3 rounder, trades included
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickpeloso1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calvert28 wrote:
Bad taste after Gregory? If they pick Harris at 25 AFTER A TRADE UP, I would welcome the taste of a loaded gun in my mouth and pray w/e made that deal is standing right behind me.

Agree. Very unlikely Dallas trades up. Especially with Peppers ending up at our original pick... just stay at 28 and take him.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love it

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Lasus83

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Fournette at 8 would be rad.

+1

And Barnett slipping to 21 too. We could make that trade happen

FFMD 15 - General Manager
FFMD 16 - Asst. General Manager
minutemancl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is overall really well thought out and interesting. I'm a fan. I can't complain with my Giants grabbing my favorite WR in the draft, but I think in that situation, Watt would be a better and more likely pick. If Watson falls to 22 tomorrow only for another team to jump us and grab him, I'd feel pretty bad. Hope that doesn't happen.

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

31 Atlanta Falcons Malik McDowell DL Michigan State
This is a very complete and fast team. So With no true holes, I think they opt for the high risk high reward player in Malik Mcdowell. Taco is going to fall because he just isnít that quick. Mcdowell has a freakish frame and would be going to the right coach that could develop him. Willis is an option as well.

Where as i like Malik im pretty sure he is a DT/DE Hybrid guy and not a true 4-3 end like Taco would be for us. We got guys all over the place to fill in the DT/DE hybrid position.

Dontari Poe
Grady Jarrett
Rashede Hageman
Adrian Clayborne
Courtney Upshaw
Derrick Shelby
Jack Crawford
Ben Garland

We need a true Edge Rusher from the big DE position and Taco fits that better than Malik as Malik is more of a inside edge rusher instead of a DE edge rusher.
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVE the trade back for the Raiders. Really hoping a team in the early 2nd wants to jump Houston for a QB. If we can move back and pick up an early 2 plus an extra 3rd I'd be happy, anything on top of that is gravy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does everyone think the Bills will go QB. I doubt it. Not a major need and have a 1st round value. NONE. Secondly, Lattimore has two highly questionable knees so I think we pass and take Reddick or Davis. Maybe Humphries
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the Titans wouldn't want to just sit in place. Especially when all Robinson talks about in collecting draft currency and he wants to get back into the 2nd round. If they stay put, Hooker or Lattimore should be the pick. DL is one of the strengths of the team. You have the wrong Davis at 18. The Titans have enough LBs who lack in coverage. Corey Davis should be the pick.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
mrdv1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
mrdv1 wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:
4 *Trade* Cleveland Browns vis Jacksonville Jaguars Mitchell Trubisky QB UNC
Well, they just canít help themselves. Cleveland jumps the gun, and moves up with Jacksonville to get Mitch. They give up #12, #33, #181 and a conditional 3rd in 2018 that can become a second based on performance. I think Jacksonville is the more likely trade partner, considering the Titans already have a wealth of draft picks.

WOW....Talk about a stupid move. The FO would be run out of Cleveland for not only trading up to take a bust, but then also giving away those picks in a defense heavy draft with D being a joke. Congrats in a horrible and unrealistic draft.

Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean it's unrealistic. The facts are that Cleveland likes Mitch and knows they won't get him at 12, it's all over the newswire that they are talking about trading up.

I personally don't like it either, but this isn't about what we like or think is smart, it's about what I think could happen. So I'll take the congrats on a horrible draft, considering it's all relative, but don't call it unrealistic because it isn't unrealistic and I'm sure people would agree with me.

Just because you wish it to be doesn't mean it will be. I see no rational reason to move up for a QB that has been showing to be at his worse when the opposite is needed. Not to mention, that's a pretty darn expensive price to move. Heck, the Browns are trading up just to pass on 5-6 players that are far better prospects than Trubisky

If you look at the trade value chart, it makes sense.

It's literally all over the newswire, cleveland wants tribisky, and is going to have to go into the top 8 to do it. It's not what I want, it's what is probably going to happen.

Now if you said not 4, and not jacksonville, fine. But to say there's no chance it happens means you aren't paying attention.
mrdv1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
31 Atlanta Falcons Malik McDowell DL Michigan State
This is a very complete and fast team. So With no true holes, I think they opt for the high risk high reward player in Malik Mcdowell. Taco is going to fall because he just isnít that quick. Mcdowell has a freakish frame and would be going to the right coach that could develop him. Willis is an option as well.

Where as i like Malik im pretty sure he is a DT/DE Hybrid guy and not a true 4-3 end like Taco would be for us. We got guys all over the place to fill in the DT/DE hybrid position.

Dontari Poe
Grady Jarrett
Rashede Hageman
Adrian Clayborne
Courtney Upshaw
Derrick Shelby
Jack Crawford
Ben Garland

We need a true Edge Rusher from the big DE position and Taco fits that better than Malik as Malik is more of a inside edge rusher instead of a DE edge rusher.

I don't necessarily disagree with your analysis, although Malik plays bigger than a lot of those guys, more of a true DT.

The problem with taco is he's a 5.0 flat guy. I don't think there's any chance he goes round one. I think it's more likely he goes round 3 actually, just not explosive enough for this level.
mrdv1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Actually the Titans wouldn't want to just sit in place. Especially when all Robinson talks about in collecting draft currency and he wants to get back into the 2nd round. If they stay put, Hooker or Lattimore should be the pick. DL is one of the strengths of the team. You have the wrong Davis at 18. The Titans have enough LBs who lack in coverage. Corey Davis should be the pick.

Point well taken on the first pick.

On the second, Davis is not a #1 guy, I can't see them (or anyone) taking him at 18 unless they trade down, honestly. Agree to disagree.
mrdv1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minutemancl wrote:
This is overall really well thought out and interesting. I'm a fan. I can't complain with my Giants grabbing my favorite WR in the draft, but I think in that situation, Watt would be a better and more likely pick. If Watson falls to 22 tomorrow only for another team to jump us and grab him, I'd feel pretty bad. Hope that doesn't happen.

Thanks for the compliment!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: