You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

EaglesPeteC's 2017 GM Mock Draft Thread- MOCK #2 COMPLETE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
I like everything you did on defense (but Anderson) and of course I'm on board with the 2 selections on offense (Kamara/Cannon).

I think Anderson is a DE in our scheme, doesn't have the range to even see the field as a LB.

In the fifth I would've grabbed a bigger back.

I guess I can dig Gipson providing that deep threat with this late of a pick. Hopefully he can develop more of a game than go routes.

The Eagles have showed interest in Anderson and what I've read it's as an off the ball SAM backer. I think grabbing someone that can fill that Sproles role after 2017 is more valuable than a "big back" in this offense. But that is just my observation.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
nlesthought

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
nlesthought wrote:
I like everything you did on defense (but Anderson) and of course I'm on board with the 2 selections on offense (Kamara/Cannon).

I think Anderson is a DE in our scheme, doesn't have the range to even see the field as a LB.

In the fifth I would've grabbed a bigger back.

I guess I can dig Gipson providing that deep threat with this late of a pick. Hopefully he can develop more of a game than go routes.

The Eagles have showed interest in Anderson and what I've read it's as an off the ball SAM backer. I think grabbing someone that can fill that Sproles role after 2017 is more valuable than a "big back" in this offense. But that is just my observation.

I'm curious as to why at SAM when Anderson doesn't seem capable of covering, if he's just going to be a thumper in the base D, why spend a 3rd round pick on it?

I understand the idea of replacing Sproles I think Kamara can be that plus getting him in the 3rd is like robbery. Kamara probably is a better runner. If you're talking ST I'm sure google eyes can find a replacement.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Basically a requirement I draft him every time at this point…..

Why has Davis fallen so far? If I remember right he did pretty well in the senior bowl. Did he bomb the combine or something?

I don't know why nobody else likes him but me. I picked him in the 5th in my first mock and then every other mock he's been sitting there in the 7th so I've taken him.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

Why has Davis fallen so far? If I remember right he did pretty well in the senior bowl. Did he bomb the combine or something?

I don't know why nobody else likes him but me. I picked him in the 5th in my first mock and then every other mock he's been sitting there in the 7th so I've taken him.

short draft attention spans of casual posters most likely. Only you have a big board in your computer room at home.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

short draft attention spans of casual posters most likely. Only you have a big board in your computer room at home.

You'd be surprised. There is a guy who made a big board doc so we can all keep track of who is available. Plus there is no computer room, it is just spurts of me on my laptop barely parenting my kids as they continue to never get tired of Moana (which is on as a type if you were wanting to know)

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

You'd be surprised. There is a guy who made a big board doc so we can all keep track of who is available. Plus there is no computer room, it is just spurts of me on my laptop barely parenting my kids as they continue to never get tired of Moana (which is on as a type if you were wanting to know)

Do you know every song by heart? Laughing
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^
Every line. Every song. I could do the [inappropriate/removed] choreography at this point.....

Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

I have that problem on occasion to....it has nothing to do with mock drafts or Moana though...

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
Hockey5djh wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

I have that problem on occasion to....it has nothing to do with mock drafts or Moana though...

Bednarik60

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could trade down out of #14 to #20-23 that would be tremendous.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a 3rd mock and it was so bad that I can't even post it.....

I did a mock simulator and came up with this. It'll never happen, but a man can dream can't he?

1.14- OJ Howard TE Alabama
2.43- Dalvin Cook RB FSU
3.99- Teez Tabor CB Florida
4.118- Shaquille Griffin CB UCF
4.139- Taywan Taylor WR WKU
5.155- Corn Elder CB Miami
6.194- Elijah Lee LB KSU
7.230- Keionta Davis DE UT Chattanooga

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: