Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jets 2017 Schedule Released (BYE 11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3896
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimbo1904 wrote:
Boobs....

I just needed to lighten the mood. ^^ you 2 are killing me

Mac will go BPA with our scheme in mind. If that's Adams or LF... They know 10000x more than uson this thread. They have scouts, watch film, talk with coaches, have 1-1 interviews..
The minute you think you know more than a multi million dollar empire is the moment I don't take you serious anymore.
....booty
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9828
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
jimbo1904 wrote:
Boobs....

I just needed to lighten the mood. ^^ you 2 are killing me

Mac will go BPA with our scheme in mind. If that's Adams or LF... They know 10000x more than uson this thread. They have scouts, watch film, talk with coaches, have 1-1 interviews..
The minute you think you know more than a multi million dollar empire is the moment I don't take you serious anymore.
....booty



_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jag68Sid87


Joined: 04 May 2015
Posts: 264
Location: Montreal, QC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It all depends on who is starting at QB. If McCown is starting early, then one of the young QB's late, I could see 3-6 wins. If we go with Hackenberg immediately, and we take our lumps, we just might go winless.

It all depends on the strategy for moving forward.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
doumeyer


Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 2196
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
jimbo1904 wrote:
Boobs....

I just needed to lighten the mood. ^^ you 2 are killing me

Mac will go BPA with our scheme in mind. If that's Adams or LF... They know 10000x more than uson this thread. They have scouts, watch film, talk with coaches, have 1-1 interviews..
The minute you think you know more than a multi million dollar empire is the moment I don't take you serious anymore.
....booty




That has been feeling all along, that is why I hate Mock drafts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9828
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finish this offseason with a good draft and a couple more FA's (Camp cuts), I can see 7 wins at the most.
_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3896
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
rickyt31 wrote:
Mr.O wrote:
jimbo1904 wrote:
Boobs....

I just needed to lighten the mood. ^^ you 2 are killing me

Mac will go BPA with our scheme in mind. If that's Adams or LF... They know 10000x more than uson this thread. They have scouts, watch film, talk with coaches, have 1-1 interviews..
The minute you think you know more than a multi million dollar empire is the moment I don't take you serious anymore.
....booty




That has been feeling all along, that is why I hate Mock drafts.
lol don't read them then
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group