Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best 2017 Mock Draft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
Jonathan Allen is a much better pick for the Browns than Trubisky
Allen probably isn't that good of a QB so I disagree.

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
There is a 0% chance that we move up andespecially not for Marshon Lattimore
0% huh

"Strength is meaningless in o-line play if there is no explosive, or speed-strength, quality to the strength."
- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
Bianconero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe Im too wired into how chip kelly always met with every guy he ever wanted to draft but the lack of interest the eagles have shown McCaffrey this entire process(no reports they ever even talked) I would be surprised if he's the pick.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Cypher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Cypher wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Zithers wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Cypher wrote:
I'd be utterly disgusted. Taking a back top-10 is offensive enough. Trading up for one is just gross. If we make that horrendous mistake, Gettleman better pray he's Adrian Peterson part deux.
I agree, it would be pretty stupid, but the Panthers need to be desperate at this point to get any help for Cam. A desperate team is one that trades up into the top 3 for a RB.

mccaffrey would be there at 8.
so?

So it's far more likely we sit still and take him. Giving up all that draft capital for Fournette is insane.
Oh I see, you're assuming they would want to draft McCaffrey at 8. I'm not going to make that same assumption.

Bill Voth, who has been pretty darn accurate predicting what we do, openly said if Fournette is gone, McCaffrey is the target at 8.

AkronsWitness wrote:
The Browns are a football team, run by baseball people, making smart basketball trades...#Analytics
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
maybe Im too wired into how chip kelly always met with every guy he ever wanted to draft but the lack of interest the eagles have shown McCaffrey this entire process(no reports they ever even talked) I would be surprised if he's the pick.
Chip Kelly isnt there anymore so his tendencies are entirely irrelevant. It's common for teams to try and hide their intentions with their early picks. The Eagles invested a lot into Carson Wentz, they need to surround him with players to grow with.

- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cypher wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Cypher wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Zithers wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Cypher wrote:
I'd be utterly disgusted. Taking a back top-10 is offensive enough. Trading up for one is just gross. If we make that horrendous mistake, Gettleman better pray he's Adrian Peterson part deux.
I agree, it would be pretty stupid, but the Panthers need to be desperate at this point to get any help for Cam. A desperate team is one that trades up into the top 3 for a RB.

mccaffrey would be there at 8.
so?

So it's far more likely we sit still and take him. Giving up all that draft capital for Fournette is insane.
Oh I see, you're assuming they would want to draft McCaffrey at 8. I'm not going to make that same assumption.

Bill Voth, who has been pretty darn accurate predicting what we do, openly said if Fournette is gone, McCaffrey is the target at 8.
lol so because some article writer says they might take McCaffrey that suddenly becomes reality. Did you ever stop to think that perhaps he doesn't make the decisions for the team? And that perhaps the actual decision makers wouldn't tell him a damn thing about what they plan to do?

Oh, and in this scenario, Fournette isn't gone, you moved up to get him!

- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
IDOG_det

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh
Sorry, you're not being clear enough, are you saying there's 100% chance they trade up for the best corner in Marshon Lattimore?

- LeCharles Bentley

R.I.P. Stylish
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BowlesDawgDX wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
31. Atlanta Falcons: DB Budda Baker, Washington

I don't hate the pick i think Baker is a fine FS and one who fits our team amazingly well. I personally go with Taco or Takk there at edge rusher as they are much higher value as they are probably top 25 players and Baker is probably a early to mid 2nd rounder. Plus Edge rusher is probably a bigger need.
Taco Charlton and Takk McKinnley are both very overrated, neither are worth a selection at this point. You can't find another player like Baker who can be a great slot defender but also roll back to FS and be just as good. You can find better and more versatile defensive lineman with your next pick.

Couldn't agree more on Takk. Injury history, overrated athleticism, and depth of this class make him not worth it.
My issue with Taco is he doesn't fit the profile of a Falcons prospect under Quinn. Look at the draft last year, speed and athleticism. That's not Taco, I do like him though.
Bowser, Willis, and Rivers (the latter 2 being gone in this draft) all are better fits. I take it you don't have Bowser rated that high, so I'm fine with Baker

Im seeing Taco as more of a opposite edge rusher to beasley like ni the Bennett role at times or in heavy fronts with Claybourn rushing if he misses time. So we have 2 good pass rushers and solid run defenders if Beasley is out.

As said im not against Beasley although i def. have Takk rater higher than both of you which is fine i understand people don't view everyone the same thats to be expected. I really don't hate the Baker pick i like him as a player quite a bit and would be ok with it on draft day if it happens.

Now as for what idog said about the trade down i feel ya on the someone not wanting to come up but we never know how highly some ppl value certain players. Some could have one of the guys there as a top 10 player that somehow dropped to them when we here think their 2nd round players XD. But thats just something i hope happens in real draft or we might even move up. In your draft i wasn't just talking about Baker i was talking about having any of those guys available if we did and be happy with any of the picks Smile
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh
I agree with Bianconero. Zero.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh

I'd say -5% if that's even possible
Mr.O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K-Ro 25 wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh

We ain't gonna play ourself....-24%

Props to CL on the

Carson Wentz/Noah Spence Bandwagon
Nickpeloso1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+++ for Dallas take all our picks
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDOG_det wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Chip Kelly isnt there anymore so his tendencies are entirely irrelevant. It's common for teams to try and hide their intentions with their early picks. The Eagles invested a lot into Carson Wentz, they need to surround him with players to grow with.

I think the last guy the eagles took without any prior connection to in the first round was Mike Patterson in 2005.

Maybe they do think Christian is infallible and they have no questions but like I said I would be surprised. Think we go defense.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
barnaby8787

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
K-Ro 25 wrote:
barnaby8787 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
0% huh

We ain't gonna play ourself....-24%
LOL, Jets fans have spoken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: