Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Edit: 2017 Opponents Updated for Schedule
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverNBlackFan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
Interesting. It is also a re-match of a game from last year where there was a terrible OPI call on Andre Johnson that took at game-winning touchdown off the board.

And Lewan's bone-headed Unnecessary Roughness

The 2015 game was a thriller, too.

Also remember Mariota whipping our butts in the dress rehearsal last year, so our teams have been pretty familiar with one another these last couple seasons. I personally think this could be a match-up of two divisional winners so big first test for both teams. Will be more interesting considering both our young stud QBs are both returning from broken legs, going down in the same week.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:
Interesting. It is also a re-match of a game from last year where there was a terrible OPI call on Andre Johnson that took at game-winning touchdown off the board.

Also remember Mariota whipping our butts in the dress rehearsal last year, so our teams have been pretty familiar with one another these last couple seasons. I personally think this could be a match-up of two divisional winners so big first test for both teams. Will be more interesting considering both our young stud QBs are both returning from broken legs, going down in the same week.

fib bros 4 lyfe

Sig by Smack

NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
Farsendor1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Titans are going up against some of my other favorite teams. I will root for Titans of course but I wold love to be there for the Raiders and Seahawks. I believe the only one that would be possible is Seahawks.

Raiders are awesome but I really hope Titans beat them this year.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

FIBULA FAM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
So did they change the schedule so all teams no longer get a Thursday night game? Also I'm pretty happy, I was wanting an October/November date for the Bengals game. I'll be going to see that with my old man who is a Bengals fan.

No they all get one

Rishard Matthews 65 Rec 945 Yards 9 TD

Kalan Reed 2 Tackles 1 Assist

Sig By El Ramster
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
BurheadTitans wrote:
So did they change the schedule so all teams no longer get a Thursday night game? Also I'm pretty happy, I was wanting an October/November date for the Bengals game. I'll be going to see that with my old man who is a Bengals fan.

No they all get one

Nope, the NFL responded, and didn't give one to the Browns or Jags. I believe the Niners and Bears following and market put them above the Browns and Jags in terms of tv appeal... going into the season.
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverNBlackFan wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

Fantastic Fibs and Where to Find Them

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
SilverNBlackFan wrote:
TT4Life7 wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

Fantastic Fibs and Where to Find Them

Winner.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: