You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MMA XXXV | Stipe & Joanna Champion cruise
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like as long as Dillashaw stays healthy and stays with Bang Ludawig sky is the limit for him the next 4 years or so(hes 31).
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bednarik60


Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 37096
Location: Vancouver, Washington
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping they get the Cyborg vs Germaine de Randamie deal done. Shocked Cool

Also hoping DC takes some time off gets healthy and rested and they start eventually building up DC vs Jones. Those two truly hate each other, so rare in sports to have that type of dislike for one another, its refreshing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 19392
Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
Hoping they get the Cyborg vs Germaine de Randamie deal done. Shocked Cool

Also hoping DC takes some time off gets healthy and rested and they start eventually building up DC vs Jones. Those two truly hate each other, so rare in sports to have that type of dislike for one another, its refreshing.


cyborg starches GDR iyam. GDR's so unlikable that I think Cyborg wouldn't even be the heel in that fight.

he'll never be healthy/rested at AKA lol. made it out pretty clean sans wrecked nose tho considering he fought deadliest man in the world and took a shin to the face. that and the Cody/TJ fight the only legit big name rivalry fights in MMA. & Bisping/Rockhold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 12466
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
Hoping they get the Cyborg vs Germaine de Randamie deal done. Shocked Cool

Also hoping DC takes some time off gets healthy and rested and they start eventually building up DC vs Jones. Those two truly hate each other, so rare in sports to have that type of dislike for one another, its refreshing.


cyborg starches GDR iyam. GDR's so unlikable that I think Cyborg wouldn't even be the heel in that fight.

he'll never be healthy/rested at AKA lol. made it out pretty clean sans wrecked nose tho considering he fought deadliest man in the world and took a shin to the face. that and the Cody/TJ fight the only legit big name rivalry fights in MMA. & Bisping/Rockhold.


I doubt we'll ever see Bisping/Rockhold trilogy . I think GSP takes out Bisping and the [inappropriate/removed] retires
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 18331
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for TJ/Cody. Best matchup perhaps ever.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pick'Em

6 fights

Stipe vs JDS
JJ vs Andrade
Maia vs Masvidal
Edgar vs Yair
Cejudo vs Petti
Alvarez vs Poirier
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 74921
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Pick'Em

6 fights

Stipe vs JDS
JJ vs Andrade
Maia vs Masvidal
Edgar vs Yair
Cejudo vs Petti
Alvarez vs Poirier
Posting a pick'em 3 weeks early? Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Pick'Em

6 fights

Stipe vs JDS
JJ vs Andrade
Maia vs Masvidal
Edgar vs Yair
Cejudo vs Petti
Alvarez vs Poirier
Posting a pick'em 3 weeks early? Laughing


And not even the most recent card Laughing

Oops, I'll post this weekends too:

Fights this weekend: PICK EM

Cub vs Artem
Diego vs Iaquinta
Leites vs Alvey
OSP vs Rodrigo de Lima
Dodson vs Wineland
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BillsGuy82


Joined: 16 Jan 2007
Posts: 12466
Location: Niagara Falls
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swanson - 5
OSP - 4
Dodson - 3
Sanchez - 2
Alvey - 1


Last edited by BillsGuy82 on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Shockey1979


Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 25333
Location: RI/MA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cub vs Artem - 5
Diego vs Iaquinta -3
Leites vs Alvey -1
OSP vs Rodrigo de Lima - 4
Dodson vs Wineland -2
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Buckrock101


Joined: 14 Oct 2007
Posts: 31274
Location: Sudden Valley
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5- Cub vs Artem
4- Diego vs Iaquinta
3- OSP vs Rodrigo de Lima
2- Leites vs Alvey
1- Dodson vs Wineland
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cub-5
Dodson-4
Iaquinta-3
OSP-2
Alvey-1
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big poppa pump


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 3288
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cub-5
Dodson-4
Iaquinta-3
OSP-2
Alvey-1


Sorry Jag....I literally just copied and pasted yours. Laughing
_________________

BIG UPS TO REG....DA MAN
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 74921
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dodson - 5
Iaquinta - 4
OSP - 3
Leites - 2
Lobov - 1
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big poppa pump wrote:
Cub-5
Dodson-4
Iaquinta-3
OSP-2
Alvey-1


Sorry Jag....I literally just copied and pasted yours. Laughing



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 82 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group