Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 Rich Get Richer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58944
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burrow has a beautiful deep ball.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtFA0RWfpo
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChrisC21325


Joined: 21 Mar 2013
Posts: 891
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for high 4* Brenton Cox out of Georgia to commit to OSU this week

http://247sports.com/Player/Brenton-Cox-92547
_________________
catcheryea wrote:
YOU WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE THREW FOR 6,000 AND 70 TOUCHDOWNS IN 12 GAMES?


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
My biggest concerns are our O-Line, WRs and hopefully, the guy I feel is our third best QB on the roster, is the starter by default.

I did like what I saw by the WRs yesterday but they're all still new so who knows, maybe we have something special in there


To me the OL isnt a concern. Its hard to be concerned about the OL when there are 4 returning starters and those 4 guys were reported to have good games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11W posted a really nice write up about the new passing game.

FILM STUDY: PROGRESS IN THE PASSING GAME DURING OHIO STATE'S 2017 SPRING PRACTICE
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/spring-practice-2017/2017/04/81634/film-study-progress-in-the-passing-game-during-ohio-states-2017-spring-game

It breaks down some of the more important nuances Wilson is bring in.

It broke down the addition of Wilson's crossing concepts, his focus on the deep ball, and his goal line packages. I loved it that they showed empty on the goal line. I love the idea of going empty on the goal line specially if you have a mobile QB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JTagg7754


Joined: 09 Nov 2010
Posts: 15365
Location: Somewhere in Ohio
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugghhhh just watching that reminds me at how late JT is at throwing the ball after his WRs are open.... even in the spring game..... Please teach him to throw the ball earlier. Please, please, please
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC=SB 42


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1250
Location: Grand ole Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisC21325 wrote:
Look for high 4* Brenton Cox out of Georgia to commit to OSU this week

http://247sports.com/Player/Brenton-Cox-92547


I hope so kinda worried his last minute Georgia trip might cause some issues
_________________


Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Ugghhhh just watching that reminds me at how late JT is at throwing the ball after his WRs are open.... even in the spring game..... Please teach him to throw the ball earlier. Please, please, please


In the cut up of the shallow Cross, I dont see him throwing it late. RG gave up pressure and he found his WR who found the opening in the middle and settled.

I think if the RG makes a better block he maybe throws it to the under cross instead of the over cross.

I also believe timing will improve in the fall when JT gets the majority of the reps, where in the spring he didnt get that many reps
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Moderator
Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 13574
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our recruiting class this upcoming class is gonna be absolutely absurd


Very well be better than last years class since it looks like we will be able to take more guys
_________________

2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
JammerHammer21 wrote:
(It's impossible to deny how good OSU has been Laughing)

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
This is better then the circus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58944
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micah Parsons decomitted from Penn State. Very Happy
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC=SB 42


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1250
Location: Grand ole Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And immediately four Crystal balls in for Parsons to the Bucks. This would be sick. Can you imagine Bosa, Taron Vincent, Chase Young, and this kid on the same D line.

The trolling has begun

https://twitter.com/jaelengill21/status/856340120231956482
_________________


Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NateDawg


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Joined: 03 Apr 2005
Posts: 15983
Location: Hilliard
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This class is going to be ridiculous if a lot of guys projected to sign with OSU follow through. Even better than last year. They could feasibly have 15+ top 100 guys if you follow projections. The 247 composite generally has 32 five stars at the end of the cycle. If Parsons, Carman, Cook, Vincent, Jones, Mitchell, and Woodbey all kept their ranking and also signed, the Buckeyes would have 7 five stars. Throw in Gill, Matt Jones, and Brenton Cox as three others ranked top 50 with OSU as perceived leader. It will be interesting to see if Parsons waits out the process now or pulls the trigger on OSU with a commitment. His leader is fairly clear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58944
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
This class is going to be ridiculous if a lot of guys projected to sign with OSU follow through. Even better than last year. They could feasibly have 15+ top 100 guys if you follow projections. The 247 composite generally has 32 five stars at the end of the cycle. If Parsons, Carman, Cook, Vincent, Jones, Mitchell, and Woodbey all kept their ranking and also signed, the Buckeyes would have 7 five stars. Throw in Gill, Matt Jones, and Brenton Cox as three others ranked top 50 with OSU as perceived leader. It will be interesting to see if Parsons waits out the process now or pulls the trigger on OSU with a commitment. His leader is fairly clear.


I like Tyreke Smith too. OSU could land on the DL

#1 DT Tarron Vincent
#1 WDE Micah Parsons
#2 SDE Brenton Cox
#8 WDE Tyreke Smith
#4 DT Matt Jones

Hope recruits are paying attention to draft night when 3/4 of our secondary gets taken in the top 15.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zelbell


Moderator
Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 13574
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
NateDawg wrote:
This class is going to be ridiculous if a lot of guys projected to sign with OSU follow through. Even better than last year. They could feasibly have 15+ top 100 guys if you follow projections. The 247 composite generally has 32 five stars at the end of the cycle. If Parsons, Carman, Cook, Vincent, Jones, Mitchell, and Woodbey all kept their ranking and also signed, the Buckeyes would have 7 five stars. Throw in Gill, Matt Jones, and Brenton Cox as three others ranked top 50 with OSU as perceived leader. It will be interesting to see if Parsons waits out the process now or pulls the trigger on OSU with a commitment. His leader is fairly clear.


I like Tyreke Smith too. OSU could land on the DL

#1 DT Tarron Vincent
#1 WDE Micah Parsons
#2 SDE Brenton Cox
#8 WDE Tyreke Smith
#4 DT Matt Jones

Hope recruits are paying attention to draft night when 3/4 of our secondary gets taken in the top 15.
good chance at DT P.J. Mustipher as well

Not to mention guys like Dallas Gant who is very highly rated as well
_________________

2016 Recipient of the Joe Blackburn Award
JammerHammer21 wrote:
(It's impossible to deny how good OSU has been Laughing)

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
This is better then the circus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40896
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Micah Parsons decomitted from Penn State. Very Happy


He didnt decomitt from PSU, just silently committed to tOSU lol

I bet you Urbs is trying hard to get him. After what PSU did to tOSU, I think Urbz would love to get him from them
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC=SB 42


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 1250
Location: Grand ole Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Micah Parsons decomitted from Penn State. Very Happy


He didnt decomitt from PSU, just silently committed to tOSU lol

I bet you Urbs is trying hard to get him. After what PSU did to tOSU, I think Urbz would love to get him from them


I mean Jaelen Gill tweeted out an hour before the decommitment that there was big news coming ahead so Parsons obviously talks to some of our recruits pretty often
_________________


Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 46 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group