Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Location: Shelley Idaho
|Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:42 am Post subject: Vikings Forum 2017 Mock Draft Challenge
|I figured a week before the draft would be a good time to post this. The scoring system is below, and whomever gets the most points wins, pretty straight forward. The picks must be submitted 1 hour before the draft, or 6 pm central time. Good luck and have fun. (p.s. It also helps to score if you include the position of the player when you type in your selection)
1st - Heimdallr - 165
2nd - byuvike88 - 160
3rd - arKnad7 - 158
2016 - Heimdallr
2015 - Komp
2014 - VIKINGS101011
Correct Player: 15
Correct Position: 5
Correct Player in a Trade: 3
Here are some examples of how it works...
Pick 1 - DE Myles Garrett Texas A&M
Say the actual pick is DE Myles Garrett. You would get 15 points.
Pick 2 - QB Mitch Trubisky NC
Say the actual pick is QB Deshaun Watson. You get 5 points for guessing the position correctly, but that is it.
Pick 3 - CB Marshon Lattimore Ohio St.
Say you have Lattimore slotted to the Bears with the 3rd Overall Pick and another team trades into that spot to take Lattimore. You get 3 points.
Include a full Vikings draft, each correct player is 20 points.
If you select the correct player in the correct round (outside of round 1) but it is no longer the same position you get 10 points. If it is the same position in the same round you get 5 points.
For example, in 2015 say you picked Danielle Hunter in the 3rd, but at the Vikings original position before trading back, you would get 10 points. Or if you had the Vikings selecting Perryman in the 2nd instead of Kendricks, you would get 5 points.
Vikings Complete Draft:
Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Location: Rochester, NY
|Posted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 pm Post subject: Re: Vikings Forum 2017 Mock Draft Challenge
|1. Myles Garrett, EDGE, Texas A&M
2. Jamal Adams, SAF, LSU
3. Mitch Trubisky, QB, UNC
4. Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford
5. Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio St.
6. Malik Hooker, SAF, Ohio St.
7. Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio St.
8. Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
9. Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
10. Jonathan Allen, DT, Alabama
11. Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
12. Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
13. Patrick Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech
14. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
15. Cam Robinson, OG, Alabama
16. Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
17. Dalvin Cook, RB, FSU
18. Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
19. Forrest Lamp, OL, Western Kentucky
20. Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
21. Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
22. Kevin King, CB, Washington
23. OJ Howard, TE, Alabama
24. Jarrad Davis, ILB, Florida
25. Haason Reddick, ILB, Temple
26. Garrett Bolles, OT, Utah
27. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
28. Jabrill Peppers, SAF/LB, Michigan
29. Charles Harris, EDGE, Missouri
30. John Ross, WR, Washington
31. Tyus Bowser, DE, Houston
32. DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
Vikings Complete Draft:
2.48. Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma
3.79. Pat Elflein, IOL, Ohio St.
3.86. Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
4.120. Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
4.128. Eric Saubert, TE, Drake
5.160. Elijah Lee, LB, Kansas St.
6.199. Conor McDermott, OT, UCLA
7.232. Samson Ebukam, OLB, Eastern Washington
|Heimdallr wrote: |
|Watching the game with two pcers fans.
Beer s good
||All times are GMT - 4 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum