You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Cavaliers: KD joined the MonStars Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 7999
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh stop it. Just because people are putting him over Lebron in MVP talks doesn't mean we have to pretend the dude isn't amazing. He's one of the best players in the league. Right now it's probably Bron, Durant when healthy, and then Kawhi. You could argue for Harden and AD maybe, but I don't think anybody else. The guy is THE BEST perimeter defender in the league and it's not close and he can switch 1-4. And offensively he's shooting .485/.381/.880 and that's a down year for him! He's fantastic, he's in your first-team all NBA period.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
Oh stop it. Just because people are putting him over Lebron in MVP talks doesn't mean we have to pretend the dude isn't amazing. He's one of the best players in the league. Right now it's probably Bron, Durant when healthy, and then Kawhi. You could argue for Harden and AD maybe, but I don't think anybody else. The guy is THE BEST perimeter defender in the league and it's not close and he can switch 1-4. And offensively he's shooting .485/.381/.880 and that's a down year for him! He's fantastic, he's in your first-team all NBA period.


What does he do better than PG13 and Butler? Two guys who have significantly worse coaches and talent around them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
freakygeniuskid wrote:
Oh stop it. Just because people are putting him over Lebron in MVP talks doesn't mean we have to pretend the dude isn't amazing. He's one of the best players in the league. Right now it's probably Bron, Durant when healthy, and then Kawhi. You could argue for Harden and AD maybe, but I don't think anybody else. The guy is THE BEST perimeter defender in the league and it's not close and he can switch 1-4. And offensively he's shooting .485/.381/.880 and that's a down year for him! He's fantastic, he's in your first-team all NBA period.


What does he do better than PG13 and Butler? Two guys who have significantly worse coaches and talent around them.


He's better defensively.

I think he's better in every facet than Butler.

PG is better offensively.

Bottom line is dude's a monster.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
malibuspeedrace


Joined: 01 Mar 2007
Posts: 18620
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cavs effort was garbage the whole first half



If they play a full game like they played the 3rd q....they win YUGE...and break the pacers will



But that has zero chance of happening with these mental midgets
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40997
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its amazing what effort can do...

Pacers wanted every 50/50 ball in the first half and they got'em.

2nd half was a completely different story
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 35819
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hail the king


Just imagine if they played d all game. Would have won by 50.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.


2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DawgX


Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Posts: 12358
Location: Cleveland, OH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had turned the game off at one point. Glad I decided to put it back on. Very Happy
_________________
Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bruceb


Joined: 15 Dec 2006
Posts: 7631
Location: Rocky River, OH
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Hail the king


Just imagine if they played d all game. Would have won by 50.


The king had better learn to share the ball late in games -- as there are better shooters than he on the floor -- and to shoot free throws. I think he second worse to Thompson.

Would have been a much easier win if he did those two things.

Wondering what's with Erving. Not much a factor in this game. -17

And Love. +3
_________________
Everything happens exactly the way it is supposed to happen...otherwise, it would happen some other way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40997
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bruceb wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Hail the king


Just imagine if they played d all game. Would have won by 50.


The king had better learn to share the ball late in games -- as there are better shooters than he on the floor -- and to shoot free throws. I think he second worse to Thompson.

Would have been a much easier win if he did those two things.

Wondering what's with Erving. Not much a factor in this game. -17

And Love. +3


Irving just had an off night.
Love wasnt playing bad, helped jump start the come back but TT and Frye played great down the stretch, mainly frye. Same thing with Williams. He has been very good this post season.

I think thats the great thing about the Cavs having such a deep bench, Lue can try different line ups. When one starts working, he can look at it. He isnt forced playing a guy who is having a bad night, like Irving. Maybe Irving works through it and turns it around later but with the way DWill was playing, they didnt have to take that gamble.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40997
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to see the Cavs own the greatest single game comeback and they own the greatest series comeback!!!

Cleveland = Comeback kids!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lebron is our MJ. Enjoy watching him while you can.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 15359
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So great to watch.

Hopefully they put these fools out their misery on Sunday.
_________________
First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowherd said it best, Lebron downright scares other players. Like Tyson, Jordan, and Tiger would.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQbEDYuIoS8
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cavs will finish Indiana off tomorrow.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40997
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Cavs will finish Indiana off tomorrow.


I sure hope so. I want them to get it done in 4 and see this Bucks Raps series go seven games. Allow this team to rest.

I like it that the Pacers were the first rd match up. They were good enough to push the cavs but not good enough to actually win a game (Im calling the sweep)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 79, 80, 81  Next
Page 54 of 81

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group