Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

(The O.T.) Is that a llght at the end of the tunnel? Maybe
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Mastercheddaar wrote:
Horse walks into a bar.

The bartender says "Why the long face?"

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Plot twist: The horse is Sarah Jessica Parker.

Why do you people always gotta assume the horse has Parker-face?
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It can't be that good." Laughing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jVfZJFNYF0s

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe we need to rename the thread "(Unless there's a gun charge)"
candyman93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indians bats have woken up. Pitching has been better too.

sdrawkcab321

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This whole planning a wedding process sure does get expensive. Why can't women just agree elope?

2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
candyman93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
This whole planning a wedding process sure does get expensive. Why can't women just agree elope?

I know at least 3 happily married couples who just decided to head to the courthouse and not have a wedding.

EL Brownso

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
sdrawkcab321 wrote:

I know at least 3 happily married couples who just decided to head to the courthouse and not have a wedding.

If I ever get married again we will spend all the money on the honeymoon. No more weddings for me.
candyman93

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say, thank God for this subsection. Best fans on this site. Cool

buno67

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:

Yep EE has more RBIs in the past 4 games than he had in the first 13 games.

Thank god Brantley is back, like back to his old self. He has been looking smooth.

His season projection looks nice. I doubt he comes close to it tho. Right now he is projected 29 HRs and 105 RBIs

also thinking about it, I am not surprised by the slow start by our pitchers, specially by our top 3 guys. They didnt get a lot of work in the spring. I know they didnt use Kluber too much and were careful with CC and DS because of them coming back from injuries. Now they have 3-4 starts under their belts to go along with their workouts and game preps under neath them, that there arms are almost in game shape

Also what can they do with catcher this year? who would a trade target be or could they call someone up?

Gomes wont ever return to what he was and Perez might not ever be anything special with the bat. Both are amazing defensive catcher but damn if the Indians had a catcher who could hit, they would be going to another level.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Thank god Brantley is back, like back to his old self. He has been looking smooth.

His season projection looks nice. I doubt he comes close to it tho. Right now he is projected 29 HRs and 105 RBIs

also thinking about it, I am not surprised by the slow start by our pitchers, specially by our top 3 guys. They didnt get a lot of work in the spring. I know they didnt use Kluber too much and were careful with CC and DS because of them coming back from injuries. Now they have 3-4 starts under their belts to go along with their workouts and game preps under neath them, that there arms are almost in game shape

Also what can they do with catcher this year? who would a trade target be or could they call someone up?

Gomes wont ever return to what he was and Perez might not ever be anything special with the bat. Both are amazing defensive catcher but damn if the Indians had a catcher who could hit, they would be going to another level.

EE will step up eventually. I'm glad Jose is repeating what he did last year. Brantley balling out isn't surprising. Honestly, if the outfield wasn't kind of a mess, I wouldn't care about our catchers.

I've loved watching CC pitch.

buno67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

EE will step up eventually. I'm glad Jose is repeating what he did last year. Brantley balling out isn't surprising. Honestly, if the outfield wasn't kind of a mess, I wouldn't care about our catchers.

I've loved watching CC pitch.

Oh I know EE will step it up and we are starting to see it. jose is killing it so far and the contract he just got looks like a freaking bargin. I am surprised that Brantley is killing it so early, I thought he would have a longer transition back to form. He is playing like he never missed a beat.

I think the outfield will work its way out once this team gets healthy and the roster gets set. Heck if it stays a mess maybe they bring Zimmer finally up.

They really need to address the catchers tho, or hopefully someone turns it around.

Surprised Lindor turned down a rumored $100m contract. Indians need to lock him up. Give him a 10 year-12year contract. Kid is going to be a stud. You lock him up and you will lock up the fan base as well.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

We have a huge prospect in the minors named Francisco Meija. He is on a 19 game hitting streak or something right now. He had a 50 game hit streak last season. He's only allowed one stolen base this year. I think we look at calling him up at some point vs trading for someone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meija is a year away from the bigs.

June of next year we will see him.
Assume we just roll with the defensive platoon until then.

LINDOR!!
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
buno67 wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

We have a huge prospect in the minors named Francisco Meija. He is on a 19 game hitting streak or something right now. He had a 50 game hit streak last season. He's only allowed one stolen base this year. I think we look at calling him up at some point vs trading for someone.

I know all about Meija and like Mali said, he is still not ready for the bigs. He has killed it in single A, actually got to see him play a few times with the Lake County Captains but he will make no impact this year. Mali, he might be a year or two away. I would like to see him called up to AAA and want to see what he can do than. For him to be here next spring, he will have to thrash it this year and kill it in spring training and early part

I really dont think they could roll with the defensive platoon. I think they did it last year because Yan had the injuries and the same with Perez but this year both are healthy and they tried going after a catcher last year because they knew it was going to be a weakness when it comes to the playoffs and it did hurt them along with the injuries. They stated they wanted to give Yans the following year, they wanted to be committed to him but right now Yan and Perez are showing no signs of being an offensive threat. IMO catcher should never be your weakest hitter.

Looking at the Clippers roster, they have two catchers. A 32 yr old and a 36 year old. Two no bodies. I dont know why they dont put Meija in triple already or unless they really wont to bring him slowly because at 21 he has shown some great potential so far.

Looking at the way McCann is playing, makes me wish we could of snagged him as another piece in the Miller trade, I know there were rumors about it. He is playing great so far this year.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is Zimmer expected to come up?

Also, Jose has played like a MVP candidate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: