Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WhoDatNation's Final Mock before...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhoDatNation

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: WhoDatNation's Final Mock before... Reply with quote

Round 1a. TRADE*** Saints trade #11 to Arizona for #13 and 3rd. #13. Taco Charlton DE Michigan finally the bookend for Cam Jordan.

Round 1b. Tyus Bowser OLB Houston when Ellerbe goes down, and he will... Answer...

Round 2. Fabian Moreau CB UCLA you may not like home, but he's got the size, speed, and blew up the Senior Bowl.

Round 3a. Tanoh Kpassagnon DE Villanova depth at DE doesn't stop at Charlton.

Round 3b. Chris Goodwin WR Penn State WR will be addressed.

Round 3c. Jake Butt TE Michigan Fleener...

Round 6. Elijah McGuire RB UL Lafayette Hightower is gone, and we need depth.

Round 7. Chad Kelly QB Ole Miss good value and worth the risk. [/b]
FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: WhoDatNation's Final Mock before... Reply with quote

WhoDatNation wrote:
Round 1a. TRADE*** Saints trade #11 to Arizona for #13 and 3rd. #13. Taco Charlton DE Michigan finally the bookend for Cam Jordan.

Round 1b. Tyus Bowser OLB Houston when Ellerbe goes down, and he will... Answer...

Round 2. Fabian Moreau CB UCLA you may not like home, but he's got the size, speed, and blew up the Senior Bowl.

Not a fan of this mock. You have us taking 3 pass rushers; 2 of which are projects. There should be better CB prospects than Moreau available in round 2. I like the Godwin, Butt, McGuire, and Kelly picks.

mike23md on the sig
WhoDatNation

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WhoDatNation's Final Mock before... Reply with quote

FLOODx wrote:
WhoDatNation wrote:

Not a fan of this mock. You have us taking 3 pass rushers; 2 of which are projects. There should be better CB prospects than Moreau available in round 2. I like the Godwin, Butt, McGuire, and Kelly picks.

Thanks for the feedback. This forum used to be great, but it's so dead these days. Everyone needs to post a freaggin mock.
JMG5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with FLOODx. A lot of these players seem like projects.

I would much rather have Foster, Reddick, or Barnett with our first pick. I also think there are better CB options in the 2nd (and maybe at #32) than Moreau. The rest of the mock isn't too bad and I like the idea of taking two DEs for added depth.
tyler735

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JMG5 wrote:
I agree with FLOODx. A lot of these players seem like projects.

I would much rather have Foster, Reddick, or Barnett with our first pick. I also think there are better CB options in the 2nd (and maybe at #32) than Moreau. The rest of the mock isn't too bad and I like the idea of taking two DEs for added depth.

Agree with this. Not a Charlton fan at all for pick 11. Plenty of better options. If he slides to 32 or the 2nd then I'd be alright with taking a risk on him

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: