Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Needs
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
onejayhawk


Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 7420
Location: Waco, Tx
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCaffery has helium, so he's very doubtful. Cook might be settling a bit. Still, the strength of the RB class is #100-#200. It's very deep. We can get useful talent in the 5th round.

J
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KC_Guy


Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 8935
Location: Brussels, Belgium
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Chiefs come up empty on ILB in Rd 1 or 2 .. this may be the way to go ... check #3: https://goo.gl/vdsDKq
_________________
Follow me on Twitter:@KC_Guy

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mayanfootball


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 1481
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:
If the Chiefs come up empty on ILB in Rd 1 or 2 .. this may be the way to go ... check #3: https://goo.gl/vdsDKq
I'd rather we grab and Pass Disruptor type player like J.Willis or CB like T.White.
If we can't have McCaffrey slip to us, I'd just as soon grab a sleeper RB. This is a deep draft draft in many areas.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KC_Guy


Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 8935
Location: Brussels, Belgium
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayanfootball wrote:
KC_Guy wrote:
If the Chiefs come up empty on ILB in Rd 1 or 2 .. this may be the way to go ... check #3: https://goo.gl/vdsDKq
I'd rather we grab and Pass Disruptor type player like J.Willis or CB like T.White.
If we can't have McCaffrey slip to us, I'd just as soon grab a sleeper RB. This is a deep draft draft in many areas.


I have no clue how that relates to my post ...??
_________________
Follow me on Twitter:@KC_Guy

Casa Estrellita - my retirement home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mayanfootball


Joined: 13 Feb 2011
Posts: 1481
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KC_Guy wrote:
mayanfootball wrote:
KC_Guy wrote:
If the Chiefs come up empty on ILB in Rd 1 or 2 .. this may be the way to go ... check #3: https://goo.gl/vdsDKq
I'd rather we grab and Pass Disruptor type player like J.Willis or CB like T.White.
If we can't have McCaffrey slip to us, I'd just as soon grab a sleeper RB. This is a deep draft draft in many areas.


I have no clue how that relates to my post ...??
Your post suggests an ILB pick at 1 or 2. I simply suggested alternatives if that becomes fact. Umm, I thought you were quicker than that KC Guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group