Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce Yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TNKnick463

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Kyle/TNKnick463

City: Hendersonville, TN (about 20 minutes outside Nashville)

How many years have you been a fan?: Started really paying attention to football right after the 13-3 season so unfortunately I've never seen a truly dominant Titans team but hopefully that changes soon Wink

Favorite Titans: Mariota, Jurrell Casey, CJ2K, and I was an unashamed VY super fan back in the day lol

Favorite genre of music: Quite literally anything. Can go from Kendrick Lamar to Beethoven and then to someone like Father John Misty without skipping a beat

Favorite Movies: Whiplash, Space Jam (legendary), Django Unchained

Favorite Show: Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley

Happiest Titan Moment: One of my favorite Titan memories is the 99 yard game winning Vince Young drive. So that's high up there

Intended Career/Career: Accounting

Random facts: Football is one of my favorite things in the history of the world, but my heart really is stuck on both rugby and basketball. Picked up on rugby in high school and I've been hooked ever since
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Feel free to start posting in the other threads! No shame for being a VY fan. Still think he should be our starting QB Crying or Very sad

Greatest to ever do it, just wasn't given a chance to succeed!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33
Page 33 of 33

Jump to: