Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week Before The Draft Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jebrick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:

James Harrison's SPARQ score when he came out wouldn't have looked good. Ryan Anderson is that type of guy. The type who is driven by the media/analysts saying he benefits from the talent around him and that he isn't anything special. When you watch him talk, dude just seems like he wants to punch you Laughing That being said, if he isn't picked by us I'll hate it but same with Dee Ford, Melvin Ingram, Shane Ray etc... I'll root for their success.

Harrison was a UDFA Average athletes who do not show explosiveness drop in the draft. If Anderson did not play at Alabama non one would know who he is.

I like Anderson as a player but not in the 1st and not someone who will be the ROLB.

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
JLambert58

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jebrick wrote:
armsteeld wrote:
[
Once I get back, I will find and ost the game where I lost faith in Willis. I went Tre'Davious White in the 1st and Ryan Anderson in the 2nd. I look forward to the 3rd round.

I love White because he fits EXACTLY what the Steelers need in a slot CB that could also go outside. White is the best slot corner in the draft.

White would be a great add. I could get behind him as the pick at #30.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
jebrick wrote:
armsteeld wrote:
[
Once I get back, I will find and ost the game where I lost faith in Willis. I went Tre'Davious White in the 1st and Ryan Anderson in the 2nd. I look forward to the 3rd round.

I love White because he fits EXACTLY what the Steelers need in a slot CB that could also go outside. White is the best slot corner in the draft.

Agreed. Regarding Corn Elder, is he a much better player than Mike Hilton?

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
JLambert58

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:
JLambert58 wrote:
jebrick wrote:
armsteeld wrote:
[

I think Elder is better - he just looks the part more. They are similar type players, but Elder is bigger and faster and looks more explosive/violent. Hilton looks small, Elder doesn't. Hilton had twice as many INTs in college so maybe his ball skills are better. I think he's a good football player, but Elder has more value/upside IMO.

I hope Hilton gets a crack this year. Will route for him in camp.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
armsteeld wrote:
JLambert58 wrote:
jebrick wrote:
armsteeld wrote:
[

I think Elder is better - he just looks the part more. They are similar type players, but Elder is bigger and faster and looks more explosive/violent. Hilton looks small, Elder doesn't. Hilton had twice as many INTs in college so maybe his ball skills are better. I think he's a good football player, but Elder has more value/upside IMO.

I hope Hilton gets a crack this year. Will route for him in camp.

Same here. By looking at the Steelers' roster, there are a couple of 5'9 180ish type guys. Do they continue drafting that size CB or will they go to the 6' plus guys? Most of the OLBs are 6'4 260 plus. Most of the ILBs are 6'1 235ish. Just something to think about and it will reflect in my final mock.

"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: