You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What top 100 players will not be drafted AT ALL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
I like rum.

Anyone else like rum?

I like real rum. None of that spiced or flavored stuff. Sorry, but Captain Morgan and Kraken and Sailor and all that other stuff should be left in your 20's. It's crap.

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
I like rum.

Anyone else like rum?

This is ya booooooooi

Imma drink some rum now. Exams start a week from tomorrow. So it's rum time.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
I like rum.

Anyone else like rum?

I like real rum. None of that spiced or flavored stuff. Sorry, but Captain Morgan and Kraken and Sailor and all that other stuff should be left in your 20's. It's crap.

I like silver bacardi. We get along well. No spice or flavor. Just tasty liquor.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly the best thing about rum is that it's unpretentious and the really good stuff (but not the really really good stuff, sadly) is about the same price as the crap.

$25 buys you Plantation Grande Reserve, Gosling's Black Seal, Brugal Especial, Cruzan Blackstrap, Pusser's, Hamilton Jamaican, Caņa Brava, etc.

So it's worth branching out for rums. That Cruzan Blackstrap is <$20 and is perfect for tiki drinks.
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PossibleCabbage wrote:
Honestly the best thing about rum is that it's unpretentious and the really good stuff (but not the really really good stuff, sadly) is about the same price as the crap.

$25 buys you Plantation Grande Reserve, Gosling's Black Seal, Brugal Especial, Cruzan Blackstrap, Pusser's, Hamilton Jamaican, Caņa Brava, etc.

So it's worth branching out for rums. That Cruzan Blackstrap is <$20 and is perfect for tiki drinks.

Exactly!

You can do so many things with rum. Rum and coke? Perfectly acceptable. Feeling a bit fruity? Throw an umbrella in that b*tch! Straight up? You're like a f*ckin pirate!

And it's never unacceptable. Scotch can be too fancy. Tequila too trashy. But rum is that perfect middle great for every occasion.

The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
I like rum.

Anyone else like rum?

I like silver bacardi. We get along well. No spice or flavor. Just tasty liquor.

It's not easy to find, but I love Pusser's. It's a (IIRC) British Virgin Islands Rum done in the style of rum that British sailors loved. It's got a nice smoky characteristic to it that plays well against your standard molasses/rum flavor.

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC, I don't know what you are doing, but it isn't moderating. Check your PMs.

Everyone else, this topic has gone way past the point of being an appropriate discussion for this site. Keep your comments on domestic abuse and other non-football issues off this forum. Talk football or don't post.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: