Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Newyorkjetshampur.com Cincy Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I against I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Newyorkjetshampur.com Cincy Mock Reply with quote

We're in the midst of closing out our own mock draft. I had the pleasure of working the Cincy mock. This is the time of season where mock are flying everywhere. I tried to meet the Bengals needs as best I could. There was a trade in the 7th where I was able to move up. Other than that movement I stood pat. Rip and Shred it and then move onto the next mock to love and hate.

Derek Barnett Tennessee DE Non stop motor to get after the QB
Alvin Kamara Tennessee RB Triple Threat weapon run, catch, return
Ahkello Witherspoon Colorado CB Potential #1 CB
Jarron Jones Notre Dame DT Big run stuffer,Boom or bust
Jon Toth Kentucky Prototype C, Four year starter
Montae Nicholson Michigan State CF Safety
Kenny Golladay Northern Illinois WR Could be 1A to Green
Shelton Gibson West Virginia WR Speed Demon, HR threat
Jimmie Gilbert Colorado OLB Pass rushing OLB
Avery Moss Youngstown State DE Production through college as a pass rushing

All in all I worked on building team speed and working the pass rush. Gibson was an overflow especially with two WRs drafted last year. I couldn't pass up that homer threat to stretch the field. OL was not addressed as well as I wanted to but a lot of speed will contribute right away and get the Bengals back to the playoffs. Have at it.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad overall. A couple of comments.

I like the first 2 picks.

As much as most Bengals fans want to replace Bodine, I just don't think the coaches feel that way. They might draft a center if he's clearly BPA, other than that I doubt it.

Same goes for safety.

I really want to come out of this draft with Zane Gonzales. We have to get a reliable kicker, and with 11 picks we have the "ammo" to do it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: