Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals mock by a Rams fan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Bengals mock by a Rams fan Reply with quote

On a Rams site we're doing a full mock and I drew the Bengals. How did I do?

1) Reuben Foster
2) Dorian Johnson
3) Cooper Kupp
4a) Daeshonn Hall
4b) Kareem Hunt
5) Jarron Jones

Looking back I might have gone DeMarcus Walker for a DE in the second and addressed Guard later. Going into the 5th round comp I'll look at CB or FS.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Bengals mock by a Rams fan Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:

1) Reuben Foster
2) Dorian Johnson
3) Cooper Kupp
4a) Daeshonn Hall
4b) Kareem Hunt
5) Jarron Jones

Looking back I might have gone DeMarcus Walker for a DE in the second and addressed Guard later. Going into the 5th round comp I'll look at CB or FS.

Honestly, I like the Foster pick and the Hunt pick. I too would have gone DE in the second. We need a WR, but I think Kupp will make his money primarily from the slot, and we have Boyd and Erickson there. Grab an outside guy like Dupre or Reynolds there, IMO.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Bengals mock by a Rams fan Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:

1) Reuben Foster
2) Dorian Johnson
3) Cooper Kupp
4a) Daeshonn Hall
4b) Kareem Hunt
5) Jarron Jones

Honestly, I like the Foster pick and the Hunt pick. I too would have gone DE in the second. We need a WR, but I think Kupp will make his money primarily from the slot, and we have Boyd and Erickson there. Grab an outside guy like Dupre or Reynolds there, IMO.

Reynolds is gone I might be able to trade up from the 6th round pick to take KC Cannon. I took a safety Josh Harvey Clemons with the 5th round comp. Like him a lot as a guy to work in with a late round pick. Lots of physical ability just needs some work and I read one of you guys in a mock saying you needed some youth at SS. Nope Cannon just went.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Bengals mock by a Rams fan Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:

1) Reuben Foster
2) Dorian Johnson
3) Cooper Kupp
4a) Daeshonn Hall
4b) Kareem Hunt
5) Jarron Jones

Reynolds is gone I might be able to trade up from the 6th round pick to take KC Cannon. I took a safety Josh Harvey Clemons with the 5th round comp. Like him a lot as a guy to work in with a late round pick. Lots of physical ability just needs some work and I read one of you guys in a mock saying you needed some youth at SS. Nope Cannon just went.

I like Clemons. I didn't realize this was still going on when I commented.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Bengals mock by a Rams fan Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
NVRamsFan wrote:

1) Reuben Foster
2) Dorian Johnson
3) Cooper Kupp
4a) Daeshonn Hall
4b) Kareem Hunt
5) Jarron Jones

I like Clemons. I didn't realize this was still going on when I commented.

Yeah it's losing steam so I made a trade, sent both 6th round picks to get back in for a 3rd 5th rounder and took Chad Williams from Grambling. Two picks left in the 7th round if we get that far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: