Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Pro Days
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DraftHobbyist


Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 349
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Corey Davis still planning a personal day? I remember hearing some speculation of a personal workout after he couldn't test at the Combine and it was evident he wouldn't test at his Pro Day, but I haven't heard much since.

As it stands now, Davis could fall with all of his question marks. He played in the MAC against sub-par competition, he doesn't have times, and he has a current injury to deal with.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 43416
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DraftHobbyist wrote:
Is Corey Davis still planning a personal day? I remember hearing some speculation of a personal workout after he couldn't test at the Combine and it was evident he wouldn't test at his Pro Day, but I haven't heard much since.

As it stands now, Davis could fall with all of his question marks. He played in the MAC against sub-par competition, he doesn't have times, and he has a current injury to deal with.


Worried about ligament damage (ankle), so I don't believe he is set to do anything except meet and greet with teams.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 68412
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devin Kurant wrote:
Ishmael Zamora measured in at 6-3.5 and 224 pounds.

11-1 broad jump
40 inch vertical



I've been thinking he'd be a 6th round pick or so based on limited tape and the off the field incident, but if he clocks near a 4.4 40 then I could seriously see him going 3rd round.

edit: Unofficial 4.55 40 for Ish. Thought it would be in the 4.4s.

edit: 2nd time was a 4.49. Much better.


I'd grab Zamora in the 4th as it stands now. He's raw as hell, but he has a Josh Gordon-like athletic skill-set.

jarren wrote:
Devin Kurant wrote:
bscott36 wrote:
I want the Ravens to take Zamora so bad in the 5th or 6th but I think they'll be scared away by the dog stuff. Really good athlete and it looks like he has plus hands and ball skills


Yep. The incident doesn't make him a bad person. It was clearly deserving of getting kicked off the team and criticism of course, and it's always something that'll be on a record of him, but it was a mistake. A terrible one that is.

Aside from that he doesn't have any prior issues.

I do think a ton of teams may skip over him due to that, but I think someone will be getting a stud in the later rounds. Limited game film, but from what he showed last year, he has sky high potential if he can put it all together.


Zamora is a POS. How could you watch that video and see it as a "mistake". A mistake is something like stealing from a store. Not beating on a defenseless dog. You got to have a certain something in you to do that. Normal people don't do that type of stuff.


POS or not, he can play. NFL teams aren't made up of choir boys. If I think he can stay out of trouble and will work hard on the field, I'm taking him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DraftHobbyist


Joined: 17 Aug 2014
Posts: 349
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drake's Eric Saubert (TE) at Iowa St's Pro Day: http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/college/drake/drake-bulldogs/2017/03/28/nfl-draft-2017-tight-ends-eric-saubert-drake-football/99743482/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MikeT14


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 10070
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
Any word on how Mo Allie-Cox, the 6'6" PF for VCU, pro day went? He's technically a FA.
I read he was working out April 11th


Oh I see that now. I thought originally it was Tuesday. I must have read it as this (past) Tuesday.
_________________

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Geek


Joined: 06 Sep 2014
Posts: 1577
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Ruben Foster run a 40-yard dash at his pro day? Anyone know how fast he ran?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 5479
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
Devin Kurant wrote:
Ishmael Zamora measured in at 6-3.5 and 224 pounds.

11-1 broad jump
40 inch vertical



I've been thinking he'd be a 6th round pick or so based on limited tape and the off the field incident, but if he clocks near a 4.4 40 then I could seriously see him going 3rd round.

edit: Unofficial 4.55 40 for Ish. Thought it would be in the 4.4s.

edit: 2nd time was a 4.49. Much better.


I'd grab Zamora in the 4th as it stands now. He's raw as hell, but he has a Josh Gordon-like athletic skill-set.

jarren wrote:
Devin Kurant wrote:
bscott36 wrote:
I want the Ravens to take Zamora so bad in the 5th or 6th but I think they'll be scared away by the dog stuff. Really good athlete and it looks like he has plus hands and ball skills


Yep. The incident doesn't make him a bad person. It was clearly deserving of getting kicked off the team and criticism of course, and it's always something that'll be on a record of him, but it was a mistake. A terrible one that is.

Aside from that he doesn't have any prior issues.

I do think a ton of teams may skip over him due to that, but I think someone will be getting a stud in the later rounds. Limited game film, but from what he showed last year, he has sky high potential if he can put it all together.


Zamora is a POS. How could you watch that video and see it as a "mistake". A mistake is something like stealing from a store. Not beating on a defenseless dog. You got to have a certain something in you to do that. Normal people don't do that type of stuff.


POS or not, he can play. NFL teams aren't made up of choir boys. If I think he can stay out of trouble and will work hard on the field, I'm taking him.


Not directed at you, but stuff like the prior comments really [inappropriate/removed] me off. Dalvin Cook freaking left 3 dogs tied up outside, two of them barely able to breathe due to the way they were chained, and all of them malnourished. It wasn't videotaped though so let's pretend that didn't happen and still draft that guy in round one. I'm obviously not happy that the dude beat his dog, I'd probably ask him to stay as far away from animals as possible b/c he doesn't know how to raise one. But that shouldn't keep a team from drafting him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bananabucket


Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 1661
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H2ThaIzzo wrote:
I'd probably ask him to stay as far away from animals as possible b/c he doesn't know how to raise one. But that shouldn't keep a team from drafting him.



Just hide the team dog.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group