Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Prospects and Mock Draft Discussion v.5
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda just summarizes what we all know about SPARQ being an influence on how they draft:

As an FYI, they have updated to accommodate pro days. Jason Thompson of Utah must be a deity. He had a score of 99.7%.

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
His completion percentage was highly inflated. So many bubble screens and swings.

I'm pretty convinced the only game you watched of Trubisky is the Va Tech game Laughing

There's nothing wrong with his accuracy. It's one step below elite. And one can argue it's elite. And no I could care less about his completion percentage. Not a huge stat guy.

Why the need for that smartarse smiley Laughing

Was that the game with the terrible weather? I didn't watch that.

My completion percentage comment was more to do with why he had a good int ratio. Not about his accuracy.

I don't mind Trubisky. I think he is the best QB in the class even though that isn't saying much IMO. But I don't think he is first round quality.

Last edited by poorbytehshore on Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Kinda just summarizes what we all know about SPARQ being an influence on how they draft:

As an FYI, they have updated to accommodate pro days. Jason Thompson of Utah must be a deity. He had a score of 99.7%.

Besides Kevin Hogan being a QB, I wonder now what made the other players such as Derrick Kindred of interest to Sashi & Co. since it appears that the majority of players we selected were very high on the SPARQ rating. A 60 score on the SPARQ seems insanely slow for a secondary player. Hmm.
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW just started a new thread thingy.
brownie man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NudeTayne wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Besides Kevin Hogan being a QB, I wonder now what made the other players such as Derrick Kindred of interest to Sashi & Co. since it appears that the majority of players we selected were very high on the SPARQ rating. A 60 score on the SPARQ seems insanely slow for a secondary player. Hmm.

Remember his shoulder was messed up so I don't think he ever got to prepare 100% for th testing. I think his shoulder was seperated if I remember right

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad
poorbytehshore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
poorbytehshore wrote:
His completion percentage was highly inflated. So many bubble screens and swings.

Could you explain to me why you used to like Manziel so much? He did the same damn stuff, but worse. Laughing

For what it's worth, I went back and looked at some of the posts I made about Manziel. Two of them:

"If those were the only two choices, I'd draft Manziel. I'm neither as high on him as his biggest fans, nor nearly as low on him as his biggest detractors. Exciting to watch though. I like him. But he has some obvious NFL flaws at this current time."

"Passing on Manziel, which will either be the best or worst thing ever"

On that same page, there are posts from others saying he is a guaranteed franchise QB and going to be great at the next level, amazing pocket awareness etc.

So I'm a bit confused why you've always targeted me in particular for liking him?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100
Page 100 of 100

Jump to: