You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tracy Porter waived
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Re: Tracy Porter waived Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
per Zaidman

Nice extension given by Pace last offseason Laughing

It was always a 1-year extension with team option years. Dead cap hit is only $600k. $3.45M savings. No different than what we've done with Cooper this year. Pay to play.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

51to54 wrote:
topwop1 wrote:
Sugashane wrote:
51to54 wrote:
Lattimore?????

Regardless they may even double dip later. He is seeming like a very likely candidate though.

Lattimore is very talented but the dude scares me. Only 1 year of starting experience and he has recurring hamstring issues. That's a big risk to take at #3. I don't think he's the pick unless they trade down a few spots.

Yeah. While I think he has the ability to be an elite CB, his hamstrings say he might be the best CB on IR over the next few years.

Definitely a possibility. Plus this draft has so much talent at CB that Bears could wait until the 3rd round to address the position and still potentially come away with a 1st-2nd round talent.

As for Porter, I read a tweet yesterday that he was waived due to a failed physical. That explains it, as he was pretty banged up for most of the season last year.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: