Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What are you ok spending for Pryor?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Re: What are you ok spending for Pryor? Reply with quote

Samithe03 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
I was looking around for some discussion on this and didn't see anything, so sorry for starting a thread if there is already good discussion going on this.

I personally think they should have tagged him UNLESS they know for sure he will command about 10 million per year paris taxi Airport or less AND that they know for sure they are going to resign him.

With as much cap room as we have with no way in hell we are going to approach the salary cap this year, I think franchising or transition tagging would have made a lot of sense, probably the transition tag.

But since we didn't................I say go with 4 years 40 million and take a chance. I prefer not to lose him and look stupid, plus I think he is a good enough player to overpay for a few years.

Hello, I think that they have not to spend anything for him

buno stop making alternate accounts
buno67

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: What are you ok spending for Pryor? Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
Samithe03 wrote:
duke2056 wrote:
I was looking around for some discussion on this and didn't see anything, so sorry for starting a thread if there is already good discussion going on this.

I personally think they should have tagged him UNLESS they know for sure he will command about 10 million per year paris taxi Airport or less AND that they know for sure they are going to resign him.

With as much cap room as we have with no way in hell we are going to approach the salary cap this year, I think franchising or transition tagging would have made a lot of sense, probably the transition tag.

But since we didn't................I say go with 4 years 40 million and take a chance. I prefer not to lose him and look stupid, plus I think he is a good enough player to overpay for a few years.

Hello, I think that they have not to spend anything for him

buno stop making alternate accounts

cmon on man you know I dont use those little dot things ever like that weird thing he put after the word helo that should of been a dead give away that it was not me I cant believe you would think that was me i dont know what to think and etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: