Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post Jernigan trade Ideal Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MemphisEagles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Post Jernigan trade Ideal Mock Reply with quote

Trade Kelce for a 4th
Trade Kendricks to turn 6th into a 5th

Round 1-Christian McCaffery, HB
Round 2-Quincy Wilson, CB
Round 3-Taywan Taylor, WR
Round 4a-Damontae Kazee, CB
Round 4b-Jeremy Sprinkle, TE
Round 4c-Jamaal Williams, HB
Round 5a-Keionta Davis, DE
Round 5b-Anthony Walker, LB
Round 7-Jonah Pirsig, OT

QB-Wentz, Foles
HB-McCaffery, Smallwood, Williams
TE-Ertz, Burton, Celek, Sprinkle
WR-Jeffery, Matthews, Smith, Taylor, Agholor

LT-Peters, Pirsig
LG-Barbre, Warmack
OC-Wisniewski, Seumalo
RG-Brooks, Tobin
RT-Johnson, Vaitai

RE-Graham, Smith, Wise
RDT-Cox, Aziz, Vaeo
LDT-Jernigan, Allen
LE-Curry, Long, Means

WILL-Walker, Krugier Hill
MIKE-Hicks, Walker
SAM-Bradham, Goode

CB-Wilson, Mills, Robinson, Brooks, Kazee
FS-Jenkins, Watkins, Brooks
SS-McCleod, Maragos

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall, I'm a fan. Some reaches and some players going too late by conventional standards but I'd be happy if this is what their draft looked like irl.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Post Jernigan trade Ideal Mock Reply with quote

MemphisEagles wrote:
Trade Kelce for a 4th
Trade Kendricks to turn 6th into a 5th

Round 1-Christian McCaffery, HB
Round 2-Quincy Wilson, CB
Round 3-Taywan Taylor, WR
Round 4a-Damontae Kazee, CB
Round 4b-Jeremy Sprinkle, TE
Round 4c-Jamaal Williams, HB
Round 5a-Keionta Davis, DE
Round 5b-Anthony Walker, LB
Round 7-Jonah Pirsig, OT

QB-Wentz, Foles
HB-McCaffery, Smallwood, Williams
TE-Ertz, Burton, Celek, Sprinkle
WR-Jeffery, Matthews, Smith, Taylor, Agholor

LT-Peters, Pirsig
LG-Barbre, Warmack
OC-Wisniewski, Seumalo
RG-Brooks, Tobin
RT-Johnson, Vaitai

RE-Graham, Smith, Wise
RDT-Cox, Aziz, Vaeo
LDT-Jernigan, Allen
LE-Curry, Long, Means

WILL-Walker, Krugier Hill
MIKE-Hicks, Walker
SAM-Bradham, Goode

CB-Wilson, Mills, Robinson, Brooks, Kazee
FS-Jenkins, Watkins, Brooks
SS-McCleod, Maragos

Love McCaffery and Wikson/Kazee

Like Walker and Davis especially in those rounds might go a tad earlier

Don't know Sprinkle or Williams I'll check them out
Jeezla

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't hate it, but you could have at least made it look better if you're going to make a new thread. We try to uphold certain standards around here when starting threads son! Add some damn pictures! Otherwise this belongs in the prospect thread.

Draft: C Davis, J Mixon, T Basham, S Jones, H Wilson, G Kittle, T Kpass, B Brown #20
Fly Eagles Fly
Poloc2289

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Wouldn't hate it, but you could have at least made it look better if you're going to make a new thread. We try to uphold certain standards around here when starting threads son! Add some damn pictures! Otherwise this belongs in the prospect thread.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks like this.
If you're going to start a Mock thread, put in some solid effort!
My pet peeve is unrealistic, idealistic mocks with poor value. Too many guys here taken later than expected (Wilson, Williams, Davis) to name the ones I know
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poloc2289 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

My pet peeve is unrealistic, idealistic mocks with poor value. Too many guys here taken later than expected (Wilson, Williams, Davis) to name the ones I know

I want to add pics and gifs not really sure how to do it I might go all out for my last mock which will probably come out the day of the draft and be my best attempt to get players I think the Eagles want I'm on Mac if anyone can dumb it down for me Shocked
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I miss a Sproles trade or was he cut? Several players I have in mind for mine but as mentioned by Hockey, to many unrealistic values or players dropping to said Rd.

Bird Watch: TE Zach Ertz: 14Gm/ 106Tgt //78 Rec//812 Yds//4 TD//10.5 Y/R
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone really trust doug pederson to use christian mccaffery in any interesting ways?

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
milksteak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
does anyone really trust doug pederson to use christian mccaffery in any interesting ways?

The ideal version of this offense is doug calls a play, then carson changes it at the line of scrimmage every play.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

milksteak wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

The ideal version of this offense is doug calls a play, then carson changes it at the line of scrimmage every play.

right but you can't create plays on the field via an audible they have to actually exist before hand.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Poloc2289

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
milksteak wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:

right but you can't create plays on the field via an audible they have to actually exist before hand.

Annexation of Puerto Rico

TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't hate it. Don't love it. Solid mock.

I'm not a guy that wants RB at 14, but I can recognize that McCaffrey is going to be a very good player.

I'm not that big of a fan of Quincy Wilson. I question how sticky he can be in coverage and don't think he has good recovery speed if beaten off the line.

Think Taywan can be a very nice #2 WR for us. I could see him excelling in the slot and also playing on the outside. Love how he switches up his speed in his routes. Think he has nice ability to run after the catch too. Good pick.

Kazee is certainly fun to watch. He is aggressive against the run. Obviously, at his size he is nothing more than a slot corner though. I'm not sure how he'll hold up in man coverage against better athletes. He can contribute on special teams right away. We just brought him in for a pre-draft visit though, so the interest is there.

I can't say I've watched much of Sprinkle, but he's a traditional in-line TE and can block pretty well. Seems like a solid addition as a back-up to Ertz.

I like Williams and he would arguably be the best back available where you have us picking him.

Can't really speak on Davis. He had a spine issue that kept him from working out at the combine. I wonder what teams think of that.

Walker is a good value. He has good instincts and was better in 2015 playing at a lower weight. Maybe he could get back to his old weight as he is gonna be playing WLB instead of MLB? Nice pick.
MemphisEagles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
Did I miss a Sproles trade or was he cut? Several players I have in mind for mine but as mentioned by Hockey, to many unrealistic values or players dropping to said Rd.

Oh snap. Cut Tobin for him

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Poloc2289 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

I want to add pics and gifs not really sure how to do it I might go all out for my last mock which will probably come out the day of the draft and be my best attempt to get players I think the Eagles want I'm on Mac if anyone can dumb it down for me Shocked

TBH, I did all the pics and added descriptions but it didn't work and the page closed so I gave up.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MemphisEagles wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Poloc2289 wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

TBH, I did all the pics and added descriptions but it didn't work and the page closed so I gave up.

That's what I'm scared if I'll have to do it on my laptop

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: