Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cheese Curds: Green Bay Packer Updates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobSacamano wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
BobSacamano wrote:
SteelKing728 wrote:
I feel kind of bad for him.

I mean the family issues is his own fault, but he has like nobody outside of football. Confused

and once he starts to decline, then what?

You buds with Aaron or his family to know that or just making uninformed assumptions based on what you see on reality TV/ read? I'm guessing the latter. No one knows why they have issues aside from he and his family really and its also really not anyone else's concern.

If its nobodies concern then why respond?

Its not uneducated to say he's had a part in that fallout, even if the news/TV talk is only half true. There is something of substance at work. That, and typically fallouts aren't one sided affairs. It is his own fault. Its probably his family's fault too.

You didn't say he was a part of it. You stated it was his fault.

Now you're back tracking to say he could have been part of it and it is probably his family's fault too. Which is probably smarter because almost anyone making assumptions about the situation is doing so out of ignorance.

I don't know what happened there and neither do you, so it's really not smart to start assigning blame on people in a situation you're not familiar with is the point.

Is that not assumed? For it to be his fault, whether entirely or partially, he had to take part in it.

For it to be his family's fault, whether entirely or partially, they had to take part in it.

It is his fault. To the extent it falls on him I don't know. It is his own fault though. (Unless I'm using the expression wrong of "being ones own fault", in which it is synonymous with "being ones fault entirely". I don't mean that.)

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh gawd, let it go.

Everson Griffen: “We can be special. But it’s up to us.”
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the Packers decided not to out-bid the Lions for veteran guard T.J. Lang last month, it was business as usual: The Packers don’t overspend in free agency, and when a soon-to-be 30-year-old guard with a hip injury hits free agency, that’s the type of player you’d expect to leave in Green Bay.

Nonetheless, it apparently didn’t sit well with Green Bay’s coaching staff. According to Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Packers’ coaches were incensed that G.M. Ted Thompson let Lang get away in free agency. McGinn suggests that longtime Packers offensive line coach James Campen was working hard to keep Lang and was particularly upset when the Packers didn’t keep him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/04/23/report-packers-coaches-incensed-ted-thompson-let-t-j-lang-walk/

Everson Griffen: “We can be special. But it’s up to us.”
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure that happens all the time. I bet most coaches love 90% of their players and fight to keep them all. That is why it is best to have someone who isn't working with them on a day-to-day basis making the tough calls.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:

Nonetheless,... Green Bay’s coaching staff....

...were incensed that G.M. Ted Thompson let Lang get away in free agency.

...longtime Packers offensive line coach James Campen was working hard to keep Lang and was particularly upset when the Packers didn’t keep him.

James was not a happy Campen?
Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: