You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My last Mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rickyt31

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: My last Mock Reply with quote

Had some free time.

Trade Richardson to 49ers for 3rd #66
Trade #39 to Washington for #49 + #81
Trade 3rd Pick to Bears for 4th + 6th

1.Malik Hooker, FS Ohio State / 61 206lbs
With Adams being off the board, I think he's our guy. A potential playmaker we need on defense. This will allow us to release Gil and free up some more cap space.

2(49) Antonio Garcia , OT Troy / 66 302LBS
40time: 5.15 / Vert: 31 / BP: 24
I like Beachum, but he's not someone we can feel comfortable about long term. Recovering from injury as well as a poor performance. Someone like Garcia is perfect to play behind him for a while until Beachum fall short or until Garcia proves he is better. AG & Shell lock down the OT positions.

3 (66) Bucky Hodges, TE Virginia Tech / 66 260LBS
40time: 4.57 / Vert: 39 / BP: 19
I wasn't sure how early I wanted to go TE, but I can see Hodges doing well once when he improves his hands. He can make great plays, but will hit you with some drops. Doesn't seem like something that can't be improved. He's going to be a problem for LB's to cover and can serve as a Redzone threat.

3 Derek Rivers, OLB Youngstown St. / 64 248LBS
40time: 4.61 / Vert: 35 / BP: 30
I feel like he can start day 1 or at least compete with Mauldin. He brings some well needed speed to our front 7. I don't know where he will go, but it doesn't seem unreal for him to be here at this pick.

3 (81) Sidney Jones, CB Washington / 60 190LBS
40time: 4.47 / Vert: 34 /
I feel like we're in position to take him. Claiborne is coming in as our #1 CB. Skrine in the slot & can bounce back. Roberts, Williams, or Burris are young and can potentially hold down the #2 spot until SJ recovers.

4(Bears) Jamaal Williams, RB BYU / 60 212LBS
40time: 4.59 / Vert: 30
One of my top 3 RBs. Perfect fit for zone blocking reading and won't be forced to start because of Powell & Forte. I love the attitude he brings on the field. It's well needed on our offense.

5. Jarod Evans, QB Virginia Tech / 63 232LBS
40time: 4.80
I've been speaking about this guy for a while. If you go watch his game tapes, he doesn't make a bad decision. Nice zip on his passes and is mobile. Comes right in a competes with Bryce.

6. Robert Davis, WR Georgia State / 63 219lbs
40time: 4.44 / Vert: 41 / BP: 19
I've watched him played over the years and gave a lot of CB's trouble. Has all the tools. Things aren't looking good for D.Smith, Don't know how well Decker will bounce back, and don't really know what we have with Peake yet.

6. Brandon Kublanow , C - UGA / 6'2 300LBS
Comes in and competes with Johnson at center. Comes from UGA where rushing is never a problem.

7. Grover Stewart, NT - Albany State / 6'4 330LBS
40time:4.8 / BP: 37
Looks like we've been checking out a couple late round DL prospects. I heard about this dude a while back and his numbers are great. I went to the school he is playing against in this pic.

Notable UDFA
Darrin Laufasa, FB
Rodrick Henderson, DT/34 DE
Monte Nicholson, SS
Chase Allen, ILB

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Mr.O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like this Alot but I'm not a big Sidney Jones fan tho

Props El Ramster on the sig
rickyt31

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.O wrote:
Like this Alot but I'm not a big Sidney Jones fan tho

I've notice there is a lot of love/hate when it comes to him. I understand it, but I think he's worth a shot at the 3rd round. There isn't a lot of CBs I really like this year honestly. There are maybe 3-4 CBs I feel like they will be good enough to hold their weight in the NFL, one of them is Awuzie AKA lil uzie. Well, at least I've been calling him that.

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
bcb1213

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why in the world after the niners drafted Buckner and Armstead would they trade for richardson. That makes no sense
Mr.O

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bcb1213 wrote:
Why in the world after the niners drafted Buckner and Armstead would they trade for richardson. That makes no sense
theyre switching to a 4-3 and one of them is playing LE and the other is playing DT

Props El Ramster on the sig

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: