Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

But who then

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LFOX21

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: But who then Reply with quote

Guys with the recent signing of brown and likelihood of a guys like reddick, Foster, Thomas, Allen, Barnett, hooker, and Adams gone before we pick which I assume they will all be gone. What will we do at 17? Honestly I don't want Malik McDowell, too much boom or bust factor.

I have a feeling it's going to be a big surprise. Could be dalvin cook or mccafrey. Do we reach for Brantley? Or possibly take a top corner due to breelands contract ending. For the first time I'm completely clueless

IMO we should trade back a few picks and take Brantley. He's probably the safest pick where we need one. Also if we can pick up extra picks I like some of the guys in the later round at DLINE to pair with him like vanderdoes, Tanoh, Tomlinson, mont Adams, qualls, walker, just to name a few

if we didn't have sua or swerenger I would be all for peppers but this is truly mind bogging what will happen
lavar703

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to be a - or anything but there's already a decent sized thread about this topic brother.
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Not to be a - or anything but there's already a decent sized thread about this topic brother.

Welcome to the Redskins forum. Where every thread can be found three times on the first page.

- mike23md

D.C. Sports: Hope is fine, but believing is where we screw up.
redskins4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heck, trade back into the early 20s and pick up another 2nd or 3rd round. Then, pick up Forrest Lamp to really make our OL formidable for Cousins and and Fat Rob! We can still get a solid DB and DL in the 2nd and 3rd rounds!
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey - can we move this discussion to the other thread(s)? I want to encourage everyone to participate so I don't want to throw cold water on this LFOX, but we're already discussing it in a few places.

Suggestion: http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=586864

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: