Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1 Month Away Mock V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect Doug to improve a bit. I hope to never see a double reverse called on a 4th and 1 or whatever the circumstances were. Y'all know which play I'm talking about Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
Doug pederson coaching a top 8 offense. lol good joke. Laughing

Y'all have no faith in my man Dougie P I think he's gonna do just fine.. Typical Eagles Fans smh I think a run game of Gallman/Smallwood with a mix of Sproles and Watson for short yardage. Will be solid at least but Wentz with Jeffery, Ross, Matthews, Smith, DGB, Sporles, Ertz, Burton, and Shaheen will be a good passing attack.

Doug has never been the coach of a good offense why would he start now?

He just calls the plays its up to the players to execute

Said chip kelly every week

Chip Kelly had a gimmick Offense, Dougie runs a WCO with a lot of 3 level strech .. Yeah he makes some questionable play calls, but if it wasn't for injury's and terrible supporting cast we would of been in the playoff hunt. I think Dougie did a pretty good job he had a rookie QB that made the jump from D II to the NFL and it was his first time calling plays for the most part the team came to play every week and he definitely had a tough schedule. You guys are to hard on him.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
I expect Doug to improve a bit. I hope to never see a double reverse called on a 4th and 1 or whatever the circumstances were. Y'all know which play I'm talking about Laughing

Which game didn't it end up Agholars hands??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: